ubisoft halts sales of Unity Season Pass

XTankSlayerX

"Unfortunately, at launch, the overall quality of the game was diminished by bugs and unexpected technical issues," said Ubisoft Montreal CEO Yannis Mallat in a letter. "I want to sincerely apologize on behalf of Ubisoft and the entire Assassin's Creed team. These problems took away from your enjoyment of the game, and kept many of you from experiencing the game at its fullest potential."

First, sales on Unity's season pass have stopped. It's possible Ubisoft will reverse course, but not for the moment. Ubisoft is offering Unity's Dead Kings downloadable content, once scheduled for the season pass, to anyone who bought Unity. There's no release date for Dead Kings, but it's coming "soon."

If you already purchased a season pass (or bought a version of the game bundled with a season pass), Ubisoft's offering you a free game. We're not talking something from the company's back catalog, either. Watch Dogs, Far Cry 4, The Crew, Assassin's Creed Black Flag, Rayman Legends, and Just Dance 2015 are part of the lineup. One of those isn't even out yet, and several of those games are pretty darn good.

Source: http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/ubisoft-halts-unity-s-season-pass-offers-free-stuf/1100-5107/

Let me edit

Repost: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/257996-ubisoft-offers-compensation-for-launch-ac-unity/

Repost: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/258118-ubisoft-filling-up-the-hole-a-little-bit/

Search the forum before posting. The first one was still on the first page, the second at the top of the second page.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

Repost: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/257996-ubisoft-offers-compensation-for-launch-ac-unity/

Repost: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/258118-ubisoft-filling-up-the-hole-a-little-bit/

Search the forum before posting. The first one was still on the first page, the second at the top of the second page.

where is the search function anyways?

Upper right corner, but you're better off just using google.

EDIT: oops guess its gone now?

Right, one game that is not out yet.... You mean the one you're keeping quiet with no preview copies cause it might be as broken or worst than this asscreed Ubi?

You know if I do find a season pass copy now I could get the crew and then the apologize game for the crew daisy chaining 3 games for the price of one, we might dig ourselves out of this one!

-------

Current Rig

-------

dead because is a buggy POS that never works, use google or something

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Just go to Google and use "site:linustechtips.com ****" without quotes and where the asterisks is your search query. You can also just just sort the Tech News and Reviews section by Start Date then manually look back 2 or 3 pages because if its not within that last 3 pages there's a good chance it hasn't been posted, depending how old the news is.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

if Ubisoft starts offer all their AAA games for 3 years free to play. I'll forgive them.  :lol:

Repost.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Repost.

Pretty sure that was made clear in the previous posts.

Right, one game that is not out yet.... You mean the one you're keeping quiet with no preview copies cause it might be as broken or worst than this asscreed Ubi?

You know if I do find a season pass copy now I could get the crew and then the apologize game for the crew daisy chaining 3 games for the price of one, we might dig ourselves out of this one!

But we've all played the open beta, and it ran fine, wasnt buggy and was pretty fun.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Nobody even bought it anyways, therefor nobody gives a single shiet.

Posts from main rig, and sometimes from Surface Pro 3 (i5 128GB 4GB RAM)

Pretty sure that was made clear in the previous posts.

Sorry.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650