Cooler Master Nepton 240M VS Corsair H100i

Hello guys ,

it my first post in forums,glad I've joined this friendly community.

My question is I live in Egypt and Cooler Master is the only reliable closed loop liquid cooling here,and the options here are very limited whan it comes to clc.

so I saw the Nepton 280L and the 240M but I read about some leakage complains from the 280l so with it out of the equation I only have the 240M or I can get the Corsair H100i online and get it shipped to me and it will be the same price as the 240M .

My question is which of the 240M or the H100i do U guys think is better in terms of cooling and reliability, I saw some reviews but it didn't help because every review have a different result some with the H100i is better and some with the 240M.

Thanks in advance and sorry if my english is not very good.

The silencio fans on the 240M are good. Go for Nepton 240M

i5 4690k @ 3.5Ghz | Stock Cooler :/ | ECS Gank Machine Z87H3-A2X EXTREME | Gskill RipjawsX 8GB 1600Mhz | MSI GTX 960 100th ME 2GB | Samsung 840 Evo 120GB | 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Seasonic m12ii evo 750W | Razer Modded Phantom 410

thanks for the reply , what do u think of the Nepton tubing , it looks fargile .

oh and I forgot to mention that I saw Thermaltake water 3.0 extreme at a store.

I'm going to replace the fans of the 240M or H100i or any clc with the corsair AF 120 silent , so the stock fans is not an issue.

thanks for the reply , what do u think of the Nepton tubing , it looks fargile .

oh and I forgot to mention that I saw Thermaltake water 3.0 extreme at a store.

I'm going to replace the fans of the 240M or H100i or any clc with the corsair AF 120 silent , so the stock fans is not an issue.

The tubing is just fine.

Here's Linus' review  about 240M

well I don't know the FPI(fins per inch) specs of the Rads so I cant help you with than

I'll go with the 240M its newer so technically-ish speaking new design(revised) and better material were used.

According to their page it turns out that the TUBING is a way for the water to flow better, not unobstructed.

i5 4690k @ 3.5Ghz | Stock Cooler :/ | ECS Gank Machine Z87H3-A2X EXTREME | Gskill RipjawsX 8GB 1600Mhz | MSI GTX 960 100th ME 2GB | Samsung 840 Evo 120GB | 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Seasonic m12ii evo 750W | Razer Modded Phantom 410

Hello guys ,

it my first post in forums,glad I've joined this friendly community.

My question is I live in Egypt and Cooler Master is the only reliable closed loop liquid cooling here,and the options here are very limited whan it comes to clc.

so I saw the Nepton 280L and the 240M but I read about some leakage complains from the 280l so with it out of the equation I only have the 240M or I can get the Corsair H100i online and get it shipped to me and it will be the same price as the 240M .

My question is which of the 240M or the H100i do U guys think is better in terms of cooling and reliability, I saw some reviews but it didn't help because every review have a different result some with the H100i is better and some with the 240M.

Thanks in advance and sorry if my english is not very good.

Go for the 240M.  The H100i has a bad problem with mounting, pump noise, and buggy software.  The Nepton 240M is brand new, very quiet, and the tubing is incredibly strong and very good for waterflow.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Thanx a lot guys, ok I'll go for the 240,I was a little worried about the tubing,it looks kina fragile.

But you say its good then it is good :D

hmmm I stumbled upon something called liquid cooling kit Swiftech H220-X , this thing looks awesome and perform really well and linus reviewd it too , what do U think of that guys ?

hmmm I stumbled upon something called liquid cooling kit Swiftech H220-X , this thing looks awesome and perform really well and linus reviewd it too , what do U think of that guys ?

It's ok. But I don't know the performance difference of the Nepton 240m vs swiftech's