may be doing a 600€ build

Mr.Reggin

I may be doing a 600€ build in the next few months. The price can be a  bit higher if its worth the extra money, I take  the prices form amazon.de, because I will order there.  I dont need new drives, I have 2xSamsung 840 evo 250GB SSDs and a 1TB 2,5" in my laptop that I will be using. The case should have a window and good cable management (pls dont spend too much on it). The build should include a 140mm rad for the cpu and oc'ing if possible at that price range. I want an intel cpu, gpu doesnt matter if its nvidia or amd. if possible, take a psu and mobo that support sli/CF. I will be doing 1080p gaming on it, I dont render very much, I dont spend so much time in front of the pc, so i could render while the pc isnt being used, so no i7 necessary. I hope I didnt forget anything, if so tell me and I'll add it.

Thanks in advance 

PS: pls link every part from amazon.de

https://www.mindfactory.de/shopping_cart.php/basket_action/load_basket_extern/id/b326f8220b0eb0e6cf4b4053c5fcf9e2835e3bd6f0b3fddd566

660€...same  pc as mine basicly,  i run bf4 ultra 100fps+,tomb  raider ultra  superresolution 70fps+ ,ACU offline Ultra  50-60fps....basicly ever game on ultra is no problem..

the case comes with 2 fans

if you want to save some money go with a r9 290 instead of gtx  970

https://www.mindfactory.de/shopping_cart.php/basket_action/load_basket_extern/id/b326f8220b0eb0e6cf4b4053c5fcf9e2835e3bd6f0b3fddd566

660€...same  pc as mine basicly,  i run bf4 ultra 100fps+,tomb  raider ultra  superresolution 70fps+ ,ACU offline Ultra  50-60fps....basicly ever game on ultra is no problem..

the case comes with 2 fans

if you want to save some money go with a r9 290 instead of gtx  970

okay, would a sapphire 290 vapor-x fit in there, well i would need a stronger PSU doe