Desktop Speakers

Cheese4395

Hey guys so I'm looking into getting some speakers to go with my computer. I would like them to still good at highs as while people my age are all about the bass drop in their music, I tend to listen to music more based around nice sounding highs. 

I'm looking for a 2 speaker setup with no sub as I live in an apartment.

My price range is 50 - 150 dollars. 

I live in the USA and live close enough to a microcenter.

Thanks!

I'm a student currently attending the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, if you attend or around there please don't hesitate to contact me!

Mudkip: CPU: i5-4670k; Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo; Memory: 16GBs Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz; Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD5H; GPU: ASUS DCUII 770 2GB @ 1254MHz; HDD: Seagate Barracude 1TB; PSU: CX750M; Case: ThermalTake A31 Chaser Thunder

Is there any version without the sub? As I live in an apartment complex atm, the sub would be way too big and too loud for me to have it.

I'm a student currently attending the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, if you attend or around there please don't hesitate to contact me!

Mudkip: CPU: i5-4670k; Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo; Memory: 16GBs Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz; Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD5H; GPU: ASUS DCUII 770 2GB @ 1254MHz; HDD: Seagate Barracude 1TB; PSU: CX750M; Case: ThermalTake A31 Chaser Thunder

theres a mode where you can turn it off, you just need to select night mode and it turns off the sub

Darn I was hoping they might sell it separately to tone down the price.