Black Friday Build, Suggestions Please!

This is my pc part picker - http://pcpartpicker.com/p/cpgwjX

Any suggestions please! 

Need to make sure the pc cooler is good enough and if the power supply is sufficient enough without worries, or if I should increase it.

And want to make sure if any other part should be upgraded or changed before buying all, keeping around the same budget, 2000ish

Thanks!!  :D

Nice! Good selection :)

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

good choices! personally that case wouldnt suit me.. but its your build!

good choices! personally that case wouldnt suit me.. but its your build!

Yeah someone else picked the case, I want something else not sure what tho, would any full tower work you think? or what's a good feature to look for in a better case?

Yeah someone else picked the case, I want something else not sure what tho, would any full tower work you think? or what's a good feature to look for in a better case?

Personally I would look for cases with the hard drives facing the side panels, good cooling options, good cable management spots and a big cpu cut out is good.. As well as front i/o is extremely important like the location (top of case, side, etc would depend on where you put your case) and case layout and of course looks if you can afford it!

Personally I would look for cases with the hard drives facing the side panels, good cooling options, good cable management spots and a big cpu cut out is good.. As well as front i/o is extremely important like the location (top of case, side, etc would depend on where you put your case) and case layout and of course looks if you can afford it!

How many fans do you think I would need for this build?

define r5 or nzxt s340 for a case

psu  get evga g2 series or corsair hx or seasonic

why don't u get m.2? its only 20$ more

Yeah, ths reason i didnt get an m.2 is because i have no idea what they are and how to work them, yeah they are supposed to be better but i don't know anything about them lol wish i did tho

And Thanks!