Monitor for my dorm

So I want to get a monitor that will double as display for my PC, PS4 and maybe other media sources, for my dorm room.

I have a decent size desk so a 24' or 27' would fit well.

It needs to not be reflective cause my dorm is extremely bright and it would make it hard to see anything on reflective monitors.

I play nearly everything, though mostly RPGs and adventure/action games, not too much into super twitchy shooters, so doesn't have to be super optimized for that.

I don't need one with speakers, since I plan to buy some separately. 

For inputs I would like 2 hdmi ports, rest isn't too big of a deal to me.

So far I have been looking around and fallen for the BenQ XL2420 and XL2720 series of monitors, mostly thanks to Linus, but I would like some input from some other people, and hear what sort of experiences other people have had. 

Price wise the XL2720Z is a bit out of my range I would really like to spend less than 300$ if that is possible. And no it's not because I want to spend money on other things instead, it's just wouldn't feel good with myself if I spend more than that.

BenQ has some really nice monitors, they should suite you well :)

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

The 24" BenQ 144hz is very nice, if you're looking for a more budget friendly option, newegg has a asus vg248qe 144hz for $220 for black friday! There are more issues with QC and light bleeding but you get what you pay for. 

CPU: Intel i7 4770k 4.3ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: 2x8GB RipJaws 1866mhz GPU: 2x GTX780ti SLI 1.2ghz SSD: 960GB 2x Intel 730 RAID0 CASE: Fractal Design Define S COOLING: Custom EK watercooling loop