Lollipop charging times?

Alright so, I installed Lollipop yesterday on my Nexus 4 and so far, I'm really liking it (bummed that I still have to put Google Now Launcher to have Material Design on home screen but oh well) Now, my problem is that charging times are really slow. Like reaaaally. Abnormally slow. Example, this morning, when I turned the phone on (it charged all night while being powered off), it was at 89%. Wow. Then when I came back this afternoon, I completely drained it. So then I plugged it and when I came to turn it on an hour and half later, guess what, it was at 37%! Even the charging estimates shows some pretty big charging times O.o

So then, I know it's most likely a Lollipop bug but I want to know if there are some people with this problem (apparently not when I quickly searched).

Also, are there some things I can do, should I tell Google about it?

And before you ask, yes I use the stock USB cable and stock charging brick.

Thank you ^_^

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx

my guess is the phone is decting the power source at .7 amps, like from a computer. even if your charger is 2.1 or 1 amp. 

happened to my s4 randomly, a restart fixed it. if that doesnt work, try a different charger, if that fails, factory reset

my guess is the phone is decting the power source at .7 amps, like from a computer. even if your charger is 2.1 or 1 amp.

happened to my s4 randomly, a restart fixed it. if that doesnt work, try a different charger, if that fails, factory reset

Restart is useless since I said I powered it off and in any case, restarted it earlier.

Did a factory reset as soon as I updated the phone so no.

And by charger, do you mean the cable, the wall plug, or both? I have a spare microUSB but no other plugs..

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx