New PC help needed..

Hello everybody,

I'm going to buy a new High end Gaming pc that wil come a long way in the coming years.
I would like to ask somethings about my build now and want to know what i could do different and why.
I have a budget of around 3000 dollars (I'm from holland so i'm buying in euro's).
I wanna use it for high end gaming and i play every kind of game out there.
My Computer that i'm replacing worked 8 years and with changing cards once it put me in high end gaming for 6 of those years so i want something that will last that long again. (at least try)
Also, i am not at all sure about the monitor. The one in the build (Asus Swift) is one i keep an eye on but i'm also thinking of going 4k. 

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/6qMpNG

I figured going with 2 geforce 970 would be better then one 980. But if that is true then what kind of 970 is the best. Now i just put in a random card cause i had no idea.

DDR 3 or 4? I figured thinking of the future DDR 4 would be better. 

Better full tower cases? with better i mean 'more beautifull' case. since it will be a prominent thing next to my desk.

And again i have no idea what i should do monitor wise. I would love to have 4K but i dont want to have all kinds of issues. I would also like to do 3d gaming watching movies and such and so i was drawn to the G- Sync monitors.

I am not the best in this sort of thing so i hope i wrote down all you guys need to know to answer some of my questions

Thank you so much!

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/yfzyyc

Thanks for using pcpartpicker... :D

4k isn't that good, and the swift is really the best monitor as for now... 2 970s are much more powerful than one 980, although with sli u could encounter some little issues... Hope u wont ^^ The case u chose it's ok if looks good for u... U cant use dd3 anyway, so ddr4 is ur choice...

rig: i7 4770k @4.1Ghz (delidded), Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz, ROG Maximus VI Hero, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA GTX980SC, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Corsair SF600, self-built wooden Case, CoolerMaster QuickFire TK, Logitech G502, Blue Yeti, BenQ GW2760HS

Why can't i use ddr3?? 
Why the different water cooling for the CPU?? 

And why windforce? or just because?

because the mobo doesnt support ddr3...

hellooooooooo

I'm sorry for my newbing but.. 
DDR 4 is better then 3 right or is it like super overkilling it?

4>3

$3000 is already an overkill budget

hellooooooooo

So i ask... is it needed... If i don't have to i'd like to pay less... ofcourse

Gaming pc stick with Z97.

An i5 4690K would be fine, but if you want an i7

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£244.94 @ Aria PC) 

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 280L 122.5 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  (£59.99 @ Amazon UK) 

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-G1.SNIPER Z97 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£118.76 @ Scan.co.uk) 

Memory: Kingston Beast 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2400 Memory  (£70.47 @ Ebuyer) 

Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (£149.98 @ Amazon UK) 

Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V Video Card (2-Way SLI)  (£265.99 @ Amazon UK) 

Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V Video Card (2-Way SLI)  (£265.99 @ Amazon UK) 

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe ATX Full Tower Case  (£117.13 @ Scan.co.uk) 

Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (£87.44 @ Amazon UK) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit)  (£72.35 @ Aria PC) 

Monitor: Asus ROG SWIFT PG278Q 144Hz 27.0" Monitor  (£620.00 @ Amazon UK) 

Total: £2213.00

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-11-26 20:48 GMT+0000

An i5 4690K would be fine, but if you want an i7

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£244.94 @ Aria PC) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 280L 122.5 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  (£59.99 @ Amazon UK) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-G1.SNIPER Z97 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£118.76 @ Scan.co.uk) 
Memory: Kingston Beast 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2400 Memory  (£70.47 @ Ebuyer) 
Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (£149.98 @ Amazon UK) 
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe ATX Full Tower Case  (£117.13 @ Scan.co.uk) 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (£87.44 @ Amazon UK) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit)  (£72.35 @ Aria PC) 
Monitor: Asus ROG SWIFT PG278Q 144Hz 27.0" Monitor  (£620.00 @ Amazon UK) 
Total: £2213.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-11-26 20:48 GMT+0000

I am gonna translate this in Dutch prices xD as this is a super b build.

Rob what store you gonna use? I will take alternate for the first one.

On alternate this build is: 1.982,29 Euro's this is excluding the case as they don't sell phanteks cases, also the EVGA G2 750W isn't available with a unknown dispatch time, the 850 they do have in stock or he could order the PSU and case at an other company.I think he doesn't need 6 Tb of drives and neither maybe a 4790k if he is only gonna game with it, he could down grade this one to a 4690k and take like 2 times a 1 Tb drive.

With the money he saves on that he could easily get 16 Gb RAM and maybe some other peripherals like a good mouse and keyboard without spending way to much.

I am thinking of either Mycom or Paradigit depending which is better.
And 4790k or 4690k? if you can tell me it brings me into the future ok with DDR 3 in this case then i'm game.
Saving money is always nice so i can really go for that rediculously priced monitor :P

Thank you so much Rebelattack!

I am thinking of either Mycom or Paradigit depending which is better.

And 4790k or 4690k? if you can tell me it brings me into the future ok with DDR 3 in this case then i'm game.

Saving money is always nice so i can really go for that rediculously priced monitor :P

Thank you so much Rebelattack!

Hyperthreading looks cool but the only game really using it is BF4. To be hones the CPU isn't probably gonna increase FPS and a 4690K will do good work for a very long time especially when you are gonna OC later on. DDR4 looks nice and probaly has benefits I can't tell but it needs to go down in price and with 8-16 Gb you are more then settled for gaming. Mycom I don't know but I helped a other dutchie a few days ago and damn they have good deals but they don't really have a big stock so it might be that certain components are not available there. Paradigit is a superb store too, my dad bought his pc there and they helped him well I also told him not to buy a over expensive 2500 Euro's Apple PC but yeah they helped him well. You should check though if either have all components as you really not wanna send DOA's to different sellers. Be smart order at one retailer. I would suggest alternate as they have every component except for the case and PSU(check tweakers for the case and PSU to see where you can buy them, it shows there who has them in stock and how fast the companies deliver it). If you don't wanna use them then check out if paradigit or mycom have all the parts.

Edit: Just checked paradigit they miss the same as alternate, but they are more expensive on most components

Edit, Edit: and so is mycom this one misses more of the list by lee32uk, which is a superb build, and is also more expensive.