Origin Store - Changing Location

APrettyCoolWalrus

i am from the U.S. but I am in Italy right now with only an iPod touch. I want to buy from the store but there are two problems:

1.) I can't view the page in English. How do I change this?

2.) I need the origin store to think I am in the US so I can buy things with USD that have US exclusive deals.

I am on the ORIGIN STORE, not the Origin application.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

You'll a proxy to trick the system i guess

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

HotSpot Shield?

I use it and it works for me :)

Not for Steam though...

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Proxy will work. Check that US is still selected as your home country in profile settings.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Use a VPN, EA Wont ban you for it.

No, they will not ban you. But block you from making future purchases unless you go through their shitty customer support for them to lift the block. I think it is an automated system, happened to a mate of mine.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

No, they will not ban you. But block you from making future purchases unless you go through their shitty customer support for them to lift the block. I think it is an automated system, happened to a mate of mine.

I think it was implemented after people went mass buying spree on India's Origin. So easy to get cheap games :(

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv