New Games

Rohit Jackdaw
Go to solution Solved by OnekillWalter,

120 GB or 250 GB ? My Current C drive usage without any games is 50 GB. Is it necessary to place games in C drive ?

you mentioned bf4, i play regularly with my friends, and i'm the only one with the game installed on SSD. they are late to every game start by 1-2 min.

short story is yes, heavy games with long loading time install on a SSD really improves the gaming experience.

go for the biggest ssd you can buy. you wont regret it.

I had a Logitech GT Wheel and honestly I didn't like the experience. So I requested a return on Amazon and I am left with 130$. What should I do with it ? Buy an SSD ? Or games ? I am planning on buying COD AW, Middle Earth, FC4. So I wanted to add Unity into the list but is waiting to get fixed. So is it the right time to get Unity along with these games ? I really like the Creed Franchise. Thanks.

| CPU: Intel Core i5 8400 | Motherboard: MSI Z370 PC Pro | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 PLUS | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz | PSU: Corsair VS650 | SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Monitor: Dell S2240L | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 |

What are you specs, also how many games do you already have?

Spoiler
Spoiler

Obligatory PC specs

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz
CPU Cooler: Corsair H50
Motherboard: Asus Z170-E ATX LGA1151
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)
Storage: ADATA Premier SP550 240GB
Storage: Western Digital Blue 500GB
Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 1TB
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB G1
Case: Fractal Design Define S
Power Supply: Corsair CSM 550W

Spoiler
If you are new please read the CoC!

Please FOLLOW YOUR OWN THREADS!

Quote people when replying to them.

PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR DARK THEME USERS.

Mark your problem as solved if answered and like all helpful information.

DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES(!) just type -pic- or tag them as spoiler.

Don't criticize people for asking "stupid question".

There is actually a hidden search feature on the forums here: Search 

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE A FANBOY/FANGIRL. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU DON'T LET THAT EFFECT YOUR HARDWARE RECOMMENDATIONS.

DO NOT POST SPAM!

What are you specs, also how many games do you already have?

AMD FX 8320 at 4.2 Ghz

Nvidia Geforce GTX 760 Overclocked

8 GB RAM

1080P Display

I currently have pretty much no special games and I plan on getting the four games including Unity.

| CPU: Intel Core i5 8400 | Motherboard: MSI Z370 PC Pro | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 PLUS | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz | PSU: Corsair VS650 | SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Monitor: Dell S2240L | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 |

AMD FX 8320 at 4.2 Ghz

Nvidia Geforce GTX 760 Overclocked

8 GB RAM

1080P Display

I currently have pretty much no special games and I plan on getting the four games including Unity.

I would recommend getting CS:GO and an SSD

Spoiler
Spoiler

Obligatory PC specs

Spoiler

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE A FANBOY/FANGIRL. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU DON'T LET THAT EFFECT YOUR HARDWARE RECOMMENDATIONS.

DO NOT POST SPAM!

Please! Please.

Don't waste your money in "professional" *cough* diggers!

I.JUST.DIED!  I was thinking dont waste your money on Boobiesoft then you say profecianal diggers.  Never buy from Boobiesoft though.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Obligatory PC specs

Spoiler

DO NOT POST SPAM!

I.JUST.DIED!  I was thinking dont waste your money on Boobiesoft then you say profecianal diggers.  Never buy from Boobiesoft though.

Please! Please.

Don't waste your money in "professional" *cough* diggers!

if you dont have an SSD, id get that.

If I get an SSD I would have no money left to buy games for a month. Is it so worthy ? I am user who just uses PC for gaming and nothing else and only game which troubled me with HDD is BF4. Other than that I am fine. What i am waiting right now is to get Windows 10 released to purchase an SSD as I will need to install Windows anyway and right now I don't find it interesting to do it. So is it really worth getting an SSD or is Unity ready for purchase now ?

If I get an SSD I would have no money left to buy games for a month. Is it so worthy ? I am user who just uses PC for gaming and nothing else and only game which troubled me with HDD is BF4. Other than that I am fine. What i am waiting right now is to get Windows 10 released to purchase an SSD as I will need to install Windows anyway and right now I don't find it interesting to do it. So is it really worth getting an SSD or is Unity ready for purchase now ?

No idea what your SSD prices are in India, but in Australia we have ludicrous pricing for hardware and you can still get one for about $90 AUD. (120GB)

But I don't know how you can get that many games with $130... USD right? I see 2 games from that (at most 2 if you're in Australia which I know you're not ;))

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

No idea what your SSD prices are in India, but in Australia we have ludicrous pricing for hardware and you can still get one for about $90 AUD. (120GB)

But I don't know how you can get that many games with $130... USD right? I see 2 games from that (at most 2 if you're in Australia which I know you're not ;))

I have extra money than that. But if I buy an SSD 250 GB then I would be left with very little money to get 1 game and definitely not COD.

UGH that game is so 2003 and just that boring. LOL J/K, But really I'm not a fan of that game and never was, IMO I like the aim down sights shooters and that is one of the few things I don't like about that game. I have it and tried it but just could not get into it.

Proc: Intel Core i9 9900K 5GHz OC MoBo: ASUS Maximus XI Formula Z390 Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200MHz 32GB  Vidcard: ASUS RTX 2080 ROG STRIX OC Sound: Creative Sound Blaster AE-5 SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 240GB  HDD: 4X WD Black 2TB PSU: Corsair HX 850i Case: Corsiar 760T Black Monitor: ASUS PG278QE 165Hz 1ms  Peripheral: Razer Huntsman Elite - Deathadder V2 - Sabertooth Controller

With those specs I would recommend an SSD as well, you'll love it!

Black/Red Beast: CPU: i7 4790k Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo MB: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 GPU: MSI GTX 980 RAM: 16GB 1866 HyperFury X SSD: 256GB Samsung Evo 840

I have extra money than that. But if I buy an SSD 250 GB then I would be left with very little money to get 1 game and definitely not COD.

patience is a virtue my friend. get the SSD and play with the games you have for now.

p.s. bunch of free-to-play games that will keep you busy for more than a month. LoL, Dota, PlanetSide2, Path of Exile, and look at the Steam Sales. crazy prices.

may your framerates be high and your temperatures be low. #pcmr

Ok then.

patience is a virtue my friend. get the SSD and play with the games you have for now.

p.s. bunch of free-to-play games that will keep you busy for more than a month. LoL, Dota, PlanetSide2, Path of Exile, and look at the Steam Sales. crazy prices.

120 GB or 250 GB ? My Current C drive usage without any games is 50 GB. Is it necessary to place games in C drive ?

you mentioned bf4, i play regularly with my friends, and i'm the only one with the game installed on SSD. they are late to every game start by 1-2 min.

short story is yes, heavy games with long loading time install on a SSD really improves the gaming experience.

go for the biggest ssd you can buy. you wont regret it.

may your framerates be high and your temperatures be low. #pcmr