How much does WoW cost?

I'm not sure what their pricing scheme is. It's like you can play certain levels or whatever free then you have to pay $10 a month?

Monthly fees suck. Maybe I won't try it

Right now, with the sale, it's 65$ since every expansion is now 5$ and the last one is still 60$. Then it's 15$ a month.

You can try it up to lvl 20 for free with some restrictions.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Lol monthly fees???

Who the fu8k still plays it????

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Lol monthly fees???

Who the fu8k still plays it????

About 10million people.... 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I'm not sure what their pricing scheme is. It's like you can play certain levels or whatever free then you have to pay $10 a month?

£10 for the actual game (first 60/70 levels) and also £10 per month.

You also need the latest expansions when you reach the level cap for your current expansion level.

About 10million people.... 

Wow, lots of stupid people willing to WASTE their money. It may be a good game....but that equates to more than 150 a year (inlc expansions and so on).

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Wow, lots of stupid people willing to WASTE their money. It may be a good game....but that equates to more than 150 a year (inlc expansions and so on).

WHy do you care if people find it fun lol.  Do you spend 150 a year on games?  If it makes you happy and you're having fun, it's the same damn thing anyway.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Sam with EVE. Its not a fucking game. ITS A FUCKING LIFESTYLE. getwivitbrah

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I get more playtime out of WoW then any other game I have ever bought. So it's actually cheaper per hour than all other games for people who actually like it.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

for the £5 you get Lvl 1-90 content +30 days free after one month of subscription

for £27 you get a lvl 90 charachter plus more content

This game is full of content and interesting. There is a reason why it has such a large player base, even though there is a monthly subscription fee

for the £5 you get Lvl 1-90 content +30 days free after one month of subscription

for £27 you get a lvl 90 charachter plus more content

This game is full of content and interesting. There is a reason why it has such a large player base, even though there is a monthly subscription fee

If you buy the game you do not need to pay for a subscription. You don't get 30 days AFTER a first month, it just begins with 30 days.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

If you buy the game you do not need to pay for a subscription. You don't get 30 days AFTER a first month, it just begins with 30 days.

When I bought a box( just before Cata) it had 30 days subs for me, but I got it after I bough a pre paid subs card for 60 days, and I had 90 days gameplay

Latest WoW addon + 3 months game time = price of a full release triple A title. The usual game cost even more when you count in the price of DLC / season pass. So it's far away from being a ripoff, expensive or any such thing.

So how long do you play a triple A title? I guess the usual player 3 weeks? If you're thorough like me you'll get much more but won't come any close to what WoW could give you for the same price.

So if you're into WoW it's a great deal.

MSI X99S SLI PLUS  // Intel Core i7-5960X Processor (8 x 3.0 GHz) // Corsair Hydro Series H80i Cooling // 32 GB DDR4 High End Crucial 2133 MHz RAM

2 x 4096 MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 //2 x 500 GB SATA III Samsung 840 EVO SSD // 4000 GB SATA III, 7200upm // 1000 Watt Silverstone Strider SS //Creative Sound Blaster Z

Cooler Master Cosmos II Big Tower (ATX)

They recently gave out 7 days to all previous subscribers and I played more hours during that week of WoW than all other games combined since summer...

As people mention above, if you're into it, monthly subscription is not a problem. It will most likely be cheaper than buying games on day 1