BSOD while gaming

munchlax

Hello guys , i have a this problem since i built my system . today i tested my ram with memtest86 it was clear no error , my hdd health is 100%.

So there is left psu and cpu . for psu i ran a software called occt and it crashed at 24 minutes(it was set up to run an 1-hour test) 

How can i solve this annoying issue ?

If you have an extra psu I would start there and test it with the other one with heaven, if it still happens after that it could potentially be heat, bad cpu or board. It's somewhat of a long process unless you can provide a little more information about the issue.

Have you tried looking in the windows even viewer to see what it has to say about things?

Is anything in your system overclocked and what are the temps usually?

What os?

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

cpu idle 30 degrees celsius gaming maximum 55 . the psu is running for 2 months  it is from rma , but i had bsod with the old one again.

my thought is that because i run games on i3's intel hd graphics somehow it stops handling the press

It being on intigrated graphics shouldn't have anything to do with the system crashing, I've got plenty of friends who do that on both and i3 and i5. If you've had problems with the psu before I would be willing to say its safe to assume that it's the issue, what kind of psu is it?

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

i own a corsair cx500 also when i ran out of psu i bought a cheap temporarial psu but i had there bsod's too. so 3 psus all having bsod

i own a corsair cx500 also when i ran out of psu i bought a cheap temporarial psu but i had there bsod's too. so 3 psus all having bsod

Didn't know it still happened with other PSU's, have you looked into the board much or even cpu?  You never told me if your overclocking? 

What kind of virus protection do you have, it's not unheard of for a virus or malware infection to do something like this to a computer.

no i dont overclock , my antivirus is avast and i run malwarebytes and it was clean 

Problem with the game files(Game files must have been corrupted) try reinstalling the game and also try to install windows updates.

Maybe that'll do it or that game's requirement doesn't suit our PC.

I ain't sayin' jack shit!!

Problem with the game files(Game files must have been corrupted) try reinstalling the game and also try to install windows updates.

Maybe that'll do it or that game's requirement doesn't suit our PC.

but with every single game ?!