Cases like the NZXT Guardian?

I really like the futuristic look that some cases seem to reverberate.  The best looking case in this regard that I have found is the NZXT Guardian:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146070

The only problem seems to be that reviewers suggest that the quality isn't quite there.  Poor cable management, the lights and temp readers stop working, etc.  So my question is, what other cases look as cool as this one, only are better quality?  Preferably sub-$100 (it's hard to justify spending a lot on a box with fans on it).

2.png

Eh... none of thoes really have good quality.

And IMO are ugly, and i think you would agree after having the case for a year or so.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I really like the futuristic look that some cases seem to reverberate.  The best looking case in this regard that I have found is the NZXT Guardian:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146070

The only problem seems to be that reviewers suggest that the quality isn't quite there.  Poor cable management, the lights and temp readers stop working, etc.  So my question is, what other cases look as cool as this one, only are better quality?  Preferably sub-$100 (it's hard to justify spending a lot on a box with fans on it).

2.png

They are all plastic.

Take a look at the Phantom 240 by NZXT 

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

Eh... none of thoes really have good quality.

And IMO are ugly, and i think you would agree after having the case for a year or so.

They are all plastic.

Take a look at the Phantom 240 by NZXT 

Thanks for your inputs guys, I've been contemplating what you've said a lot here.  I think you have a point about possibly considering these cases to be ugly after a prolonged time.  Moreso though, with these having some plastic construction, they'll probably come across as tacky.  I just did a lot of searching and narrowed it down to two other options (both of which are pricier but the quality is much higher while staying around that $100 cap).  The options are looking like either the Phantecs Enthoo Pro or the NZXT Phantom 530.  These still standout as attractive in my eyes while being high quality.  While other options like the H440 are to be considered, I'm not digging the simplistic, refrigerator-like look that they have.  (I would probably be stoned for saying this in some circles)

That being said, what are your opinions on these cases?  Do you have a preference?  With both being highly regarded, it's probably just a matter of which one I find aesthetically pleasing at this point.

Phantecs Enthoo Pro - $99:                                                                                                                       NZXT Phantom 530 - $109 (Black Friday Deal - I'm undecided on white or black as well):

ENTHOO-PRO-2.jpgNZXT-530-1.jpg

Enthoo pro by far!!

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

At that price the Enthoo Wins

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

Enthoo pro by far!!

At that price the Enthoo Wins

Thanks guys!  You confirmed my subtle, mental leaning towards the Enthoo.  Now to see if it goes on sale this week!  Newegg currently has free shipping on it, plus a $10 MIR, making it $89.99.  Although MIRs suck, so I'll keep my eyes peeled.