Are my GTX 970s running too hot?

RemoteJuggler

Here's what my 2-way SLI looks like with MSI GTX 970s. Are my temps too high? I've seen GPU1 go well above a 70.

I am running my case with stock fans, and my CPU with a stop cooloer.

Would upgrading the case fans, and the CPU cooler bring those temps down? Does it matter?

l6lZUUw.png

Unless your playing the Witcher 2 on low at 720p, which you won't be (I hope), then your all good

Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz | Evga GTX 780 Ti SC ACX with backplate | MSI Gaming 9 AC | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 2400 MHz | Corsair H105 128GB Crucial MX100 | Toshiba 2TB | Evga 750G2 | Corsair Obsidian 750d | Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 PWM (3x140mm & 3x120mm)

Unless your playing the Witcher 2 on low at 720p, which you won't be (I hope), then your all good

Forgot to mention this, but 1440p with everything enabled and cranked to the max.

Forgot to mention this, but 1440p with everything enabled and cranked to the max.

Good to hear, I assume Physx on high as well? If so not a problem, you can be pleased with those temps! :)

Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz | Evga GTX 780 Ti SC ACX with backplate | MSI Gaming 9 AC | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 2400 MHz | Corsair H105 128GB Crucial MX100 | Toshiba 2TB | Evga 750G2 | Corsair Obsidian 750d | Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 PWM (3x140mm & 3x120mm)

I just though PhysX was an on or off thing? Where do I configure that?