Shots fired! CNET's review of Alienware Alpha

WizardKing

So because a majority do something you have no option but to do the same?? 

this the last i will reply as its getting stupid/your just trolling

yes...why you may ask, becasue if the majority of people dl there is no market left for physical media there for no one sells them any more. now in oz where there stil marveling at electricity there might be stores that sell physical games but here in the modern world there few and far between 

4f84ab77e17f64fdd6427568a983b87ae15219f4

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

this the last i will reply as its getting stupid/your just trolling

yes...why you may ask, becasue if the majority of people dl there is no market left for physical media there for no one sells them any more. now in oz where there stil marveling at electricity there might be stores that sell physical games but here in the modern world there few and far between 

4f84ab77e17f64fdd6427568a983b87ae15219f4

lmfao You should have said there were no stores in your area or something to that effect 3 posts ago. Not to mention you there in the "modern world" are complaining about large downloads sounds more like you're the one "marveling at electricity".

I agree it was getting stupid but you're the one that brought it there with your I don't have the option so I'll just say its irrelevant for everyone crap. 

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |