Bluetooth over ears

JumperVII

I love the freedom of no wires so I'm not interested in a debate of quality of Bluetooth vs Wired. I'm having a difficult time finding bluetooth over ears. I have a larger head so on ears feel like they are trying to crush my skull and give me a headache after a very short time of use. In ears are all the rage but they never fit my ear canals right and my ears hurt after use. Over ears are rare it seams in the bluetooth department. Currently I'm using Rocketfish RF-MAB2 and have been great for the last 3 years but it's getting time for something nicer. The best looking ones I've come across are

Beats Studio Wireless Series

Harmon Kardon BT

Sennheiser MM 500-X

(In alphabetical order so to trash talk because Beats are on top)

I'm leaning towards the Sennheiser but I'm curious if any of you have used 1, 2 or even all of them. Here is an example to what I tend to listen to Monstercat. I'm looking for opinions so please don't debate why someone is wrong and just share what you find to be the best. Thanks in advanced.

Go for the cheapest possible. Not point in spending exorbitantly for something that wont sound good no matter how you slice it.

I ordered these a couple days ago. They should be arriving in a day or two, so if you would like me to let you know how they sound, I'd be happy to message you/post back here

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875952383

They're $15 with a promo code and I needed a pair of wireless headphones for driving a tractor (lots of places to snag a cord)

I love how behind-head headphones dont leave an imprint in my hair (I have a lot of volume)

317 is watching. 317 is everywhere. 317 is life.