80mm fan

JoaoPRSousa

From this ones, which is the best?

Both for silence and performance.

Also, my case is a CM Elite 130 and the fan goes on the side, near the SATA and 24 pin cables, so static pressure optimized ones might be the best.

Thanks.

post-80803-0-34413800-1417008599.jpg

Edited by JoaoPRSousa

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

80mm fans tend to cause more noise than good to be honest, but if you're going to get one my choice would be either the noiseblocker blacksilent X2 or the be quiet silentwings.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

80mm fans tend to cause more noise than good to be honest.

It helps my CPU cooler (stock one...) and I want to change the stock 80mm fan I have... Even at idle it is the "biggest" noise source...

I would not recommend the noctua 80 mm fan because of the noise.

[CPU] i7 4790K OC [CPU Cooler] H100i [GPU] Evga GTX 980 SuperClocked [Ram] Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1866 mhz [PSU] Cooler Master 1000w Silent Pro [storage] 256 GB Samsung 840 Pro, 1TB Seagate SSHD, 1 TB WD Blue 4 TB Seagate Nas. [Motherboard] Msi Z97 Gaming 5 [Case] Phantom 410 Red [sound] Onboard ALC 1150 [Headphones] Sennheiser HD 558 [Keyboard] Razer BlackWidow Chroma  [Mouse] Razer Deathadder Chroma [Mouse] Razer FireFly [Monitor] Asus MG278Q

Tomorrow I'm going to the shop. Noiseblocker blacksilent x2 or be quiet silent wings?

Noctua or Silet wings, best 80mm fans ..

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains." - Bill Shankly