Which is the best GTX 970 Or 980 For the best value of money

LordGabenSweg

Hey guys, Which is the best GTX 970 OR 980 Ether one, which is the cheapest model of each?

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

The 970 gives you amazing performance for your money. I don't know what the cheapest model is where you live, though.

I would go for the 970, not the 980. Way better price/performance, and the 970 is supposedly a really good overclocker.

Look for either a ASUS Strix or a Gigabyte G1. Those 2 might not be the cheapest, but they are the best ones.

GTX 970, by far. Not to think about the SLI performance with two 970, will smash the gtx 980, and the price difference isn't really that much

My setup: i5 3570K  - Corsair H100i - MSI Z77 GD65 - 256 GB Samsung 840 pro SSD - Corsair AX760i - Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 2GB - 4x4 GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RAM - Corsair Carbide 500R (modded side window)

msi gtx970 armor 4gb gddr5 for 970s

Leadtek GTX980 Hurricane OC 4GB for 980s