Best class in wow

Demozwolf

I wana play wow cause I love the game but get bored when I play it any recomdations on what fun class and race to play if possible both horde and allaince recomendations thanks

CSGO FOR KNIFE!

I wana play wow cause I love the game but get bored when I play it any recomdations on what fun class and race to play if possible both horde and allaince recomendations thanks

You love it but get bored?

Honestly I think that's because the game is boring, maybe try hunter or druid or something?

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Not a mage for sure

Try tanking or healing both PVE or PVP

What classes have you played so far? If you haven't played a hybrid class so far, you should try one. For example the druid. Or go for the achievements. There's plenty to do in WoW, you just have to pick the right goals.

MSI X99S SLI PLUS  // Intel Core i7-5960X Processor (8 x 3.0 GHz) // Corsair Hydro Series H80i Cooling // 32 GB DDR4 High End Crucial 2133 MHz RAM

2 x 4096 MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 //2 x 500 GB SATA III Samsung 840 EVO SSD // 4000 GB SATA III, 7200upm // 1000 Watt Silverstone Strider SS //Creative Sound Blaster Z

Cooler Master Cosmos II Big Tower (ATX)

What classes have you played so far? If you haven't played a hybrid class so far, you should try one. For example the druid. Or go for the achievements. There's plenty to do in WoW, you just have to pick the right goals.

Going dps probably horde 

Sugestions

?

CSGO FOR KNIFE!

Going dps probably horde 

Sugestions

?

Hunter is easy

Warlock is hard, pets n spells, they are hard to learn but have some cool DPS and spells

Pala is okayish

Warrior is amazing, fun

mage is boring. 

Shammy is spells and hit, interesting

priest is not my stuff but rather interesting.

monk is a good healer, not my style at DPS

rouge is a sneaky bastard, although I do not like them personally but can be awesome pvp

Hunter is easy

Warlock is hard, pets n spells, they are hard to learn but have some cool DPS and spells

Pala is okayish

Warrior is amazing, fun

mage is boring. 

Shammy is spells and hit, interesting

priest is not my stuff but rather interesting.

monk is a good healer, not my style at DPS

rouge is a sneaky bastard, although I do not like them personally but can be awesome pvp

So for dps either shaman or pala or warrior 

CSGO FOR KNIFE!

If you think the game is boring, I don't see how a new class/race is going to change that. Maybe what you need is a new guild or to engage in different kinds of play from what you used to. For instance: if you've always done PvP, give a raiding guild a try.

Going dps probably horde 

Sugestions

?

So you want to play a horde dps character. Since you're getting bored easily I'd still recommend a hybrid class. I'd suggest you to take paladin or druid. Rather druid because you can play tank/healer/range dps and close combat dps.

But I wouldn't rule out the other classes. Playing a warlock, warrior or rogue etc. can be very satisfying as well. Just bare a mind they have less roles to play.

MSI X99S SLI PLUS  // Intel Core i7-5960X Processor (8 x 3.0 GHz) // Corsair Hydro Series H80i Cooling // 32 GB DDR4 High End Crucial 2133 MHz RAM

2 x 4096 MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 //2 x 500 GB SATA III Samsung 840 EVO SSD // 4000 GB SATA III, 7200upm // 1000 Watt Silverstone Strider SS //Creative Sound Blaster Z

Cooler Master Cosmos II Big Tower (ATX)

Wow, a topic-river, really.

Depends on what do you anna do in WoW. Do you want to take damage for your group (tank), heal your allies or just do damage?

For melee classes, you have:

Warrior - can be both tank and do dps, can carry a one-handed sword and a shield, two one-handed swords, two-handed sword and two two-handed swords in specific specialization. Simple "me smash, you die" class, imho.

Death Knight - same as Warrior - both tankd and dps - but it can't carry a shield or two two-handed swords. Also, a DK is some sort of magic warrior, since he can cast a few spells and summon undead minions.

Paladin - tank/dps/heal. With weapons, same as Warrior. Paladins can also use spells, they're quite opposite to DKs, since Paladin use light to fight, instead of darkness and corruption/diseases.

Rogue - pure dps. Can use one handed weapons, put poison on them to inflict more dmg, sneak around, and stab people to death.

Monk - tank/dps/heal. I put him in melee, since even when healing, he sort of kicks his target to heal it (WTF.) Monk as a tank can throw barrels with ale at enemies, set them on fire with his breath and kick like a monk should. As a dps he just kicks and punches everything he sees.

For caster classes, you have:

Mage - pure dps. Using fire, frost and arcane spells to inflict damage. In addition, while being in frost specialization, you can command a water elemental to assist you. Really useful in PvP.

Warlock - pure dps aswell, using shadow and fire spells and also commanding demons. Many of warlock's abilities base on DoT (damage over time) spells. Warlock can also drain enemy's life to heal himself.

Priest - dps/heal. One of most powerful healing classes imho. In dps spec (shadow), priest can use Shadowform to do pure shadow damage to his enemies, also using DoTs (like warlock.)

For ranged class, you have Hunter. Pure dps, with a pet at your command, sneaky traps in your pocket and a bow/crossbow/gun in your hands you can inflict nice damage to your enemy while staying in safe distance.

For hybrid classes, you have:

Druid - tank/dps/heal. Druid can shapeshift into various forms, depending on a role he plays. In tank, he's a giant bear. In dps, he can be a Moonkin (bear-owl thingy) to cast spells or to be a Cat to do melee dps, similar to Rogue. In a tree form, he heals really efectively with HoTs (heal over time.)

Shaman - dps/heal. Shaman can use totems to temporarly buff his allies or slow down his foes. Shaman himself use elements like frost, fire, earth and lightning to cast spells as a dps, or swings his one-handed weapons and summons wolfs to aid him, also being as dps. He can also use water spells to heal his allies.

I should also put Paladin and Monk in here, since they're also hybrid, but 2/3 of their specializations are melee, that's why they stayed at melee.

If you're thinking about factions, well, that's a choice aswell, really.

In Alliance, you have:

- Humans,

- Dwarves,

- Gnomes,

- Night Elves,

- Worgen,

- Draenei (goat-like two-legged race),

In Horde, you have:

- Orcs,

- Trolls,

- Goblins,

- Blood Elves,

- Undead,

- Tauren (cow-like two-legged race),

In addition, you have one neutral race, Pandaren, which can join Alliance OR Horde.

Alliance is all about righterousness, justice, and light. Horde is about strength, power, dominance.

So like I said, choose what to play and how to play yourself. I've been playing WoW since the beginning, so if you have any further questions, just ask. And I know there will be questions, since the descritions of those classes I wrote you are really a tip of an iceberg.

Wow thanks

CSGO FOR KNIFE!

Wow thanks

basically there is no such thing as best class as WoW is well balanced (= balance is tweaked for 10 years)

try out many

Uninstall.exe would be my guess.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Really helpful. If you don't like/play WoW - it's fine, but there's no need to hate the game for no good reason.

Game has dissapointed me and i got bored after couple of months, i have a reason to hate it :)

Its concept is great, the gameplay not so much :(

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

do you think the new expensions are better than vanilla?

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

do you think the new expensions are better than vanilla?

Great question

CSGO FOR KNIFE!

To be honest, yes. Back in Vanilla WoW had many problems, issues, since Blizzard didn't expect so many people to join at the same time - lookup a "Looking For Group" documentary video from Blizzard. Basically, leveling in vanilla was terrible and dull, they didn't know back then how to put new content and how often should they do it. They kept on learning every new patch and/or expansion. I liked WoW in TBC expansion, I loved the story of WOTLK expansion, I liked what they did in Cata, I hated MOP and WoD brought me back.

So are new expansions better than Vanilla? Yes. New content, new game mechanics, better graphics, lag-free game experience, new things you could do with every expansion. Some of ideas Blizzard tries to add into game are a backfire, yes. Vanilla is considered "the best" not because of the game itself, but more because of the community. And I agree with that. What kept me playing during the "glory days" of vanilla was community. Hell, I am still in contact with some people I met ingame.

thats interesting.

i only joined about 3-4 months before WoD came out, so i just have experience with MoP and WoD, and i think i like MoP the best so far,

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans