Zalman to be allowed to restructure

AlRayes_BRN

Earlier this month news spread like fire that the mother company behind Zalman, Moneaul, faced bankruptcy after the funding ended bringing Zalman into a severe and dangerous situation facing bankruptcy. The South Korean courthouse now has decided that Zalman was not involved in the fraud and has no responsibility for the actions of the parent company.

159-thickbox_default.jpg

The Korean courthouse decided that Zalman should be severed from Moneaul and continue to operate under their oversight and jurisdiction. As a result Zalman has been allowed to restructure the company, doing so under the supervision of the Korean justice system.

What does that mean for Zalman's customers? Zalman will not need to file for bankruptcy nor liquefy any of their assets. The company will continue to operate normally and all post-purchase support and warranties remain valid. In some ways the company hasn't even skipped a beat, recently announcing the release of a new product, the Z11 Neo case.

With that said, Zalman may not be out of the woods just yet. The company was hit very hard by this scandal, causing their stock to essentially be destroyed and pulled from trading. We are unaware of the company's current capital, but rumors indicate that Moneaul might have spent a very large portion of it already, and Zalman will certainly consume some more until they get back on their own two feet. Finally, the company now operates under courthouse supervision for the time being.

Nevertheless, there is a light at the end of the tunnel for Zalman after all, and we are hopeful that the experience and hard work of the honest employees will help them reach it - via Anandtech

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains." - Bill Shankly

rK3TdJx.gif

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

It's good to know that the Korean government is helping Zalman get back to its feet. Kudos for them. As for the new product, it looks very promising. Although I'm not sure on how much noise does the fans produce in that case(coz of 80mm fans).

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

It's good to know that the Korean government is helping Zalman get back to its feet. Kudos for them. As for the new product, it looks very promising. Although I'm not sure on how much noise does the fans produce in that case(coz of 80mm fans).

there are 120mm fans only i believe nvm there are two 80mm in the case as well. i just wouldnt connect them

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

first to the restructuring,  i have a Z9 Plus case and i contacted about a broken power button and wanting PSU air filter, on the day that the parent company went bad, Not knowing for 2 days while the news traveled across the ocean to 'Merica. 

even during this and even with my Cases warranty being up (by 6 months) they still sent me a power button and a full set of filter for the case (even though i only wanted the one for the PSU) at no charge. 

so (even though Zalman will probably not see this) thanks Zalman. 

there are 120mm fans only i believe nvm there are two 80mm in the case as well. i just wouldnt connect them

the 80mm fans will probably be fine if not they have resisters/fan controllers to make them quieter. 

also i would like them to make a full tower case with triple front and top 120mm fans and also make it look a little slicker than their other "full towers" which from the front have a bunch going on in the front. 

i'm currently looking for my next case to be a Rosewill Rise Glow, but will still recommend Zalman cases to friends because their case are nice and cheap

CPU: AMD FX8350 CPU Cooler Zalman CNPS 12x Motherboard Asus M5A99FX Pro R2 GPU RX480 4GB) Memory 16GB DDR1333 SSD: PNY Prevail 120G + Corsair Force LE 120G (Steam) Bulk storage Stable Bit Drive Pool with 5x 2TB 2x 3TB PSU Corsair 600w Case Rosewill Throne