Dimastech Mini V1.0 and Easy V3.0 Test Benches

Nice!

I so early to your videos it's creepy, you guys upload videos as soon as I login in to this forum  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Such wisdom found in the intro.

And don't stop of innuendo! That's what makes Linustechtips, well... Linustechtips.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

I hope you guys would do a test bench comparison, and include other test bench like the Lian Li T80....

The boxers v briefs analogy was horrible and offensive!

Briefs don't wrap things up in a 'tight little package', there's NOTHING LITTLE ABOUT THE PACKAGE! Who told you there was?!

Was it Clara? She lies and publishing it is libel!

Much Swag, Very cool

loving the look of those testbenches!

Its when dragons have so much sex that the cpu cant handle it

I like the upcoming videos thing. And the sexual innuendos are fine too. People always just tryina complain about stuff...

Gaming PCs:
Intel i7 4790k, EVGA GTX 980ti, NZXT H440
Intel i5 7600k, Asus GTX 970 DC Mini, Silverstone SG13B
HTPC: AMD Phenom II X6 1045t, EVGA GTX 770 FTW, Fractal Node 604

Great choice of items to review! I assume that this is a purchase for the office. 

I just hope you guy cut back on the penis jokes in this video. Just a little.

Edit

God damnit Linus. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

While I don't mind the sex jokes, I do think Linus has been taking them a bit too far lately. I was hoping at the start of the video he was going to start toning them down at least a little, but it's disappointing to me that he blew it off so quickly. I don't plan on unsubscribing or anything, but the sex jokes to me do get tiring. I understand that I'm probably in the minority here, but I wanted to give my opinion on the matter regardless.

And even with the sex jokes aside, it just seemed like a rude way to blow off potentially valid criticism.

While I don't mind the sex jokes, I do think Linus has been taking them a bit too far lately. I was hoping at the start of the video he was going to start toning them down at least a little, but it's disappointing to me that he blew it off so quickly. I don't plan on unsubscribing or anything, but the sex jokes to me do get tiring. I understand that I'm probably in the minority here, but I wanted to give my opinion on the matter regardless.

And even with the sex jokes aside, it just seemed like a rude way to blow off potentially valid criticism.

It's like, I get the jokes, it's ok. But every video? We get we have penis linus, no need to bring it up in every video. Too much of it seems unprofessional imo

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

an italian tech company, what a fuckin surprise

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

"Hey guys, you have honest opinions and criticisms? Well I don't care, fuck you, LAALALALALALALA *fingers in ears."

I don't mind if you want to stick to your own ways, but that was a very childish way to approach it and I've unsubscribed 'cause of it. Between all the tech youtubers LTT was the last one I felt hadn't fallen to the excessive 10 year old humour or gone over the deep end into the looney bin, but I guess if I want to find out the latest tech I'm gonna have to put up with shit like "nananana bat-knife" and enjoy it as if I'm some brain-dead 12 year old.

Utterly pathetic, ultimately I'm disappointed more than anything else.

Wasn't linus meant to:

"ACHIEVED  LINUS IN UPPER BODY PAINT $20,000

The team gets creative as Linus strips down and gets painted up before he films an episode of LTT. Video outtakes included."

Teehee, great intro - keep up the good work :)

-·- BitFenix Prodigy M (Arctic White) -·- Asus Maximus VII Gene -·- Intel Core i7-4790K -·- Corsair H100i -·- G.Skill Trident X 2133MHz CL9 32GB (4x8GB) -·- Sparkle Calibre GTX580 -·- Samsung 500GB 850 Evo SSD -·- WD Caviar Green 4TB -·- Cooler Master V700 -·- LG 25UM55 21:9 2560x1080 25" -·- Logitech G600 -·-

"Hey guys, you have honest opinions and criticisms? Well I don't care, fuck you, LAALALALALALALA *fingers in ears."

I don't mind if you want to stick to your own ways, but that was a very childish way to approach it and I've unsubscribed 'cause of it. Between all the tech youtubers LTT was the last one I felt hadn't fallen to the excessive 10 year old humour or gone over the deep end into the looney bin, but I guess if I want to find out the latest tech I'm gonna have to put up with shit like "nananana bat-knife" and enjoy it as if I'm some brain-dead 12 year old.

While my feelings are not as strong on this, I did feel like it was insulting. 

muh specs 

All parts black

You're new to PC tech aren't you? You expect professionalism in a realm where the connectors we use are labeled Male for the prongs and Female for the plugs?

If it really bothers you so damn much then there are two solutions: Stop being so sensitive to this and introduce yourself to the real world; or click the 0:30 time slot on the video.

Otherwise don't let the unsub button hit you in the ass on the way out.

EDIT: Just to clarify a bit; he's been doing this since the begining. If you aren't used to it by now, then you're either new - and in which case the innuendo would not matter since it was there already when you subscribed;

or you're just throwing a BS tantrum over him not changing something that has been working to help grow his channel since it started that a handful of people out of thousands even give a damn about. Welcome to the minority.

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/6145146?
This is how you own price to performance.
"Life is too precious to be wasted in misery." -Me.

It's like, I get the jokes, it's ok. But every video? We get we have penis linus, no need to bring it up in every video. Too much of it seems unprofessional imo

It's like, you don't even notice he's ridiculing people like you. Such self-awareness.

I loved the intro!
Great work, Team LMG!

Y50
4710HQ + GTX 860M 4GB vRAM + 8GB DDR3L + Peasantry 1080p + EVO840 250GB

Sorry to hear that.

Our intention wasn't to offend anyone, we just felt that it would be a more entertaining way to go about it than saying "Hey guys, we've heard your complaints, and we're sorry to say that we will be continuing down our current path of dirty jokes and teasers. Thank you."

I hope you change your mind as I think we create the best tech content on YouTube (though I may be a bit biased), but if not I hope you enjoy whatever you do choose to watch.

Fancy Italian boxers are too much for me. Looks like a really sweet lineup of test benches, but the lack of a North American presence kinda kills it. It's fairly expensive before considering international shipping and support.

As far as the complaints go, please also consider his target audience. Forum polls indicate a majority of users are under 18, some even being significantly younger. If "dirty" jokes keep those folks interested, that's life. Maybe YouTube analytics says otherwise, it's still their choice. I might not find the "dirty" jokes or goofy segues to be professional, but I'm not exactly seeking professionalism from YouTube videos either. Some folks are taking their subscribership way too seriously.

Can i buy the motherboard standoffs from the Dimastech Mini V1.0. I checked the accessories on their website, but i couldn't find it

CPU AMD FX-6300 Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) GPU PNY GTX 660 Case NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) Storage1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue PSU Corsair 500W Display(s)AOC and Viewsonic Cooling Enermax ETS-T40-TB Keyboard CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid with Blue Switches Dollar Store Mouse Sound Dollar Store Speaker