which skyrim/dragon age game should i get?

slifer

I've been looking at the games steam has to offer.. and I'm looking at skyrim and dragon age specifically.

Which games from each do you guys prefer? Are there any other games like it you would recommend as well?

Or any games you would like to recommend in general

Skyrim.

which skyrim? theres a couple on the steam market

If you've never played Skyrim you'll very much like it, if you've played Skyrim before, you'll very much like it. Why? Because it's awesome and mods :D

The Legendary Edition on Steam includes all DLCs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: ASUS Strix Radeon R7 5700 XT OC Edition Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200 CL14 SSD: 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860 Cooling: NZXT Kraken X72 Case: Corsair Crystal Series 570X Mirror Black Display: BenQ XL2420Z  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Audio: Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum

The game is called Elder Scrolls, the fifth one has the name of Skyrim. The name of the game is Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

It has 3 DLCs, Hearthfire, Dawnguard and Dragonborn. You can consider them 'expansions'.

Definitely Skyrim. I tried Dragon Age before Skyrim, didn't like it at all (IMO), I loved Skyrim a lot however! Get Skyrim.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

If you've never played Skyrim you'll very much like it, if you've played Skyrim before, you'll very much like it. Why? Because it's awesome and mods :D

The Legendary Edition on Steam includes all DLCs

The game is called Elder Scrolls, the fifth one has the name of Skyrim. The name of the game is Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

It has 3 DLCs, Hearthfire, Dawnguard and Dragonborn. You can consider them 'expansions'.

Definitely Skyrim. I tried Dragon Age before Skyrim, didn't like it at all (IMO), I loved Skyrim a lot however! Get Skyrim.

awesome! thanks for the info.. should've researched the game more.. :P :P

what are the chances of the game going on sale for black friday?

I would get Skyrim over DA. You have more freedom playing there. I just don't like the fact that you need to have a party throughout the story.

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack

Only GabeN knows

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: ASUS Strix Radeon R7 5700 XT OC Edition Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200 CL14 SSD: 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860 Cooling: NZXT Kraken X72 Case: Corsair Crystal Series 570X Mirror Black Display: BenQ XL2420Z  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Audio: Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum

I can't remember if Steam does a sale on black Friday, but if you're willing to wait a month, it will definitely show up during the Xmas sale.

I can't remember if Steam does a sale on black Friday, but if you're willing to wait a month, it will definitely show up during the Xmas sale.

can you recall any of the sale prices?

can you recall any of the sale prices?

Well since Skyrim is already 3 years old, I'd say it would probably go up to 75% off? Maybe?

During the summer sale this year it was $5 for the base game and $13 for the legendary edition that includes everything.

During the summer sale this year it was $5 for the base game and $13 for the legendary edition that includes everything.

sounds like a great deal, will be waiting for tomorrow!

also forgot to ask if skyrim is a good game to put on an ssd? and dragon age?

also forgot to ask if skyrim is a good game to put on an ssd? and dragon age?

You can if you want to. Skyrim is not that big, around 7-9GB

does it benefit from an ssd?

does it benefit from an ssd?

Just the load times are faster, and I think that's about it

Is it really that "small"? That's kind of amazing. Wolfenstein: The New Order was 50GB

Also, to OP, Skyrim Legendary Edition will most likely be on sale in the next couple of days so if you want to play a great game for hundreds of hours now is your chance.

Is it really that "small"? That's kind of amazing. Wolfenstein: The New Order was 50GB

Also, to OP, Skyrim Legendary Edition will most likely be on sale in the next couple of days so if you want to play a great game for hundreds of hours now is your chance.

Yeah it's that small

they are widely diffrent games you cant compare them, why not both ?

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

Ok so Skyrim Legendary Edition is on sale right now

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/28187/