Need help. New comp won't boot

lilsackboy4life

I keep getting b7 (unless im reading it wrong and its 67) and won't post. I searched for the the meaning of the debug code but couldn't find it.
It starts as 04 (power to south bridge) and flashes then changes to b7.
Mobo: MSI x99s xpower
Cpu: i7 5930k
Ram: crucial ballistix sport (4x4)
PSU: Evga 1200 P2
GPU: xfx 7850 (waiting for 390x)

P.S. sorry for bad picture
http://imgur.com/OapDifQ

EDIT: Got it to work. Used different ram

Try different ram slots. Seems that error B7 has to do with where the RAM is positioned.

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

67 according to the manual is Late CPU Initialziation. A Google search for that suggests resetting the CMOS.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Try different ram slots. Seems that error B7 has to do with where the RAM is positioned.

67 according to the manual is Late CPU Initialziation. A Google search for that suggests resetting the CMOS.

didnt work