Question about fresh install of W8.1?

So I have a laptop that came pre-installed with Windows 8 (not 8.1). I want to fresh install Windows 8.1 to get rid of all the random crap Lenovo puts on there. It currently runs 8.1 (after updates).

I want to download an .iso for Windows 8.1 but the only version I can find is the Pro version which I'm 99% sure Lenovo didn't install on there. Will this create problems or will it automagically install the standard copy of Windows 8.1 on there? Will it be an issue as the PC came with Windows 8 and I want to fresh install 8.1?

Thanks!

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

you need to install windows 8 non pro for your key to work

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

What version? Some retail sort of copy? Maybe a download link? 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Also, is what this article says true? http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2012/12/flushing-the-crapware-a-guide-to-reinstalling-windows-8-on-a-new-pc/

What version? Some retail sort of copy? Maybe a download link?

scroll down and click win8 http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/upgrade-product-key-only

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

So I got a bluescreen when I booted it (forcefully through the boot menu as it wouldn't work automatically) and no error code that I could see (although it happened very, very fast) and just went into the OS it already had...