Gaming food.

Shally

Anyone got any certain food type they eat while gaming? 

Personally I like to binge eat rich tea biscuits, they're tasty and keep grease off my peripherals.

I'm generally interested, bye x

Irish in Vancouver, what's new?

Jerky.

Especially bacon jerky.

I don't like getting food on my hands and then touching my keyboard and mouse.

Understandable  B)

Sometimes I eat dinner while playing OpenBVE (a train simulator) which for most trains requires two hands (left hand to control the MC with "a" and "z", right to control the brake handle with < > ?), but I've stopped doing that, most of the time whenever I'm using the computer I drink water.

i bought after halloween candy boxes...single serving bites, it was nice while the last.

may your framerates be high and your temperatures be low. #pcmr

post-154408-0-26460100-1416950653_thumb.

First Build:

Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Black          GPU: MSI R9 270 Gaming@1050/1500         CPU: i5 4570          Motherboard: ASUS H81I Plus          PSU: Corsair CX600          RAM: 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport XT         Cooling: 230mm Bitfenix Spectre Pro Intake; Corsair AF140 Rear Exuast; 2x120mm Stock Case Fans Top Exuast        Storage: WD Blue 1TB          OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit

Sometimes I eat dinner while playing OpenBVE (a train simulator) which for most trains requires two hands (left hand to control the MC with "a" and "z", right to control the brake handle with < > ?), but I've stopped doing that, most of the time whenever I'm using the computer I drink water.

Yeah I find water is filling quite refreshing!

Doritos and MT Dew, duh.

If i'm gaming i'll eat something fast and with my hands, i don't care what it is.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Djungelvrål. Or Cashew nuts

But only if i have paper towels around.. The problems of a K95 owner..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I eat everything while gaming, and I mean everything.

adventure-time-eyebrows.gif

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Do you eat your PC? I've heard it's got a high iron content and good for your teeth. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

inb4 sex joke

:ph34r: Ninjaed

@eelnico09

Edited by Luclocke
Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You shouldn't eat while gaming to be honest, firstly because it gets your hands sticky, secondly you are not burning much energy while gaming, meaning that repeated several gaming sessions while eating can result in obesity (you'll get fat...), and thirdly it's obviously bad for you health.

inb4 sex joke

:ph34r: Ninjaed

@eelnico09

Get ninjaed bro

Understandable  B)

I usually like to eat food when i'm on youtube though. 

System: Thinkpad T460

You shouldn't eat while gaming to be honest, firstly because it gets your hands sticky, secondly you are not burning much energy while gaming, meaning that repeated several gaming sessions while eating can result in obesity (you'll get fat...), and thirdly it's obviously bad for you health

Gaming in general is bad for your health, typical gamers don't care to much for their weight as much as others because they usually don't care about what people think about their weight, as they should.

Djungelvrål. Or Cashew nuts

But only if i have paper towels around.. The problems of a K95 owner..

Did i mention before i hate you... You and your tasty food...!

When i play games, i don't eat anything (don't like multitasking while gaming), i usually have a few bottles of water so i can drink them, and nothing else :D

Nachos and a cold one. Keep a paper towel around to wipe the grease off every so often and your peripherals don't get too nasty.

Did i mention before i hate you... You and your tasty food...!

When i play games, i don't eat anything (don't like multitasking while gaming), i usually have a few bottles of water so i can drink them, and nothing else :D

I have winegums too  :P

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

loved playing that when i was 5. Also, i like to have Walkers Prawn Cocktail crisps while on the PC

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Gaming food? Fruit. Bananas, apples, grapes. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

loved playing that when i was 5. Also, i like to have Walkers Prawn Cocktail crisps while on the PC

Yeah OpenBVE is pretty good, I do some sound mods occasionally using files from the developers.