Overclock Suddenly Unstable

So I had my OC to 4.4GHz with +.096 on the voltage. Yestersday I went into the BIOS and noticed that Turbo was on and set to 4GHz, so I disabled it. Now my OC is unstable even with +.102 volts. My rig is current PC in my signature. Can anyone tell me why? I also brought the NB down to 1800MHz as I had it overclocked to 2000MHz, could this be the reason? Thanks guys.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

So I had my OC to 4.4GHz with +.096 on the voltage. Yestersday I went into the BIOS and noticed that Turbo was on and set to 4GHz, so I disabled it. Now my OC is unstable even with +.102 volts. My rig is current PC in my signature. Can anyone tell me why? I also brought the NB down to 1800MHz as I had it overclocked to 2000MHz, could this be the reason? Thanks guys.

What CPU and motherboard?

kompooterz.

What CPU and motherboard?

It's in my signature. Gigabyte F2A88X-D3H and a A10-7850K.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.