I wasted some money for a pointless website.

PixelPips

Nobody probably cares about that song anymore. The creators will probably just like that the song still gets publicity. But still, just giving you a heads up so you can think about it.

I'm sure they will accept it, it really fits the theme! :)

Great, I saw that you don't like having adds. Totally agree, wouldn't fit a site like that. But having a small donate button at the bottom corner of the page might generate some revenue? (Like someone else mentioned before) You never know, people for some reason donate to stuff they find hilarious. So just setting up a Paypal account and then putting a small button at the bottom of the page which won't bother anyone might give you something for your effort. Or not.. :)

I thought about putting a donate button, but nah. I'd rather people spend their money on a pizza or something. If I really need money, I'm not going to whore my creations out to make a few bucks, I'll get a job. it took me like 10 minutes to write the code for the site and only like $11 for the domain. No big deal.

Half the reason I bought it is so people can have an @itshammerti.me email :P

I might be wrong.

I thought about putting a donate button, but nah. I'd rather people spend their money on a pizza or something. If I really need money, I'm not going to whore my creations out to make a few bucks, I'll get a job. it took me like 10 minutes to write the code for the site and only like $11 for the domain. No big deal.

Half the reason I bought it is so people can have an @itshammerti.me email :P

What are you using to host? Are you using a server at home or something? I've only found hosts that you have to pay for if you want to use your own domain. Just curious... :)

Spoiler

System:

i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz, MSI Z77A-G43, Dominator Platinum 1600MHz 16GB (2x8GB), EVGA GTX 980ti 6GB, CM HAF XM, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB + Some WD Red HDD, Corsair RM850 80+ Gold, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Windows 10 Pro 64bit

PCPP:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/znZqcf

What are you using to host? Are you using a server at home or something? I've only found hosts that you have to pay for if you want to use your own domain. Just curious... :)

@Jade handles all of our hosting. We pay for a server, but it's cheap as hell.

I might be wrong.

@Jade handles all of our hosting.

It's hosted on Ramnode in Seattle. The webserver is Apache and the server OS is CentOS 6.4.