Please i need help!

MrNixa

Hello there.

Recently i was playing on my PC and it just randomly shut down,i left it cool for 1 day with the power cable plugged out, when i plug the cable in the power the weird noise , a long beep and idk what to do with that can some 1 help me out please give me some tips on what should i do, maybe some parts of my PC broke.

Please if u could help me i'd appreciate it a lot!

PC specs:

8gb of RAM

Processor athleon 4x 3ghz

Asrock motherb

Nvidia gtx 750/ti 2gb

I tryed to record the sound but you can't hear it but the sound is very annoying to the ear like the dog wistle or something like that.

This probably should have gone in the trouble shooting side of things but meh.

Anyway we need to know one or two things really before we can do anything to help, i.e what motherboard you have (Brand and model number), how long the beep is, and what exactly makes the weird noise.  All of this may help us find out what has gone wrong.

Is it just ONE beep or is it multiple long beeps? Cannot say for sure my GUESS is your mobo, maybe memory issue.

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”

Restart it and listen to the beeps, record the specific beep code (for example: long-short-long-long) and look it up in the manual for the board.

This probably should have gone in the trouble shooting side of things but meh.

Anyway we need to know one or two things really before we can do anything to help, i.e what motherboard you have (Brand and model number), how long the beep is, and what exactly makes the weird noise.  All of this may help us find out what has gone wrong.

this is the trouble shooting thread??? you drunk m8?

this is the trouble shooting thread??? you drunk m8?

It wasn't when I initially discovered it, in fact I remember double checking just to make sure prior to the post. 

depending on what motherboard bios you have is you search up the beeps it will tell you the error code.