Is keeping the same colors in your PC important to you?

Evernbro

Just wondering about you opinions.

[PC Specs] Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 5, CPU: i5 4690K @ 4.4 GHz, Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212 PLUS, GPU: R9 270X CF, RAM: 8 GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 Mhz, Storage: 2TB WD Black, PSU: Corsair HX850i, OS: Win 7

Ofcourse not. During a gaming session I will not suddenly look through my case window (If i had one) going "OMG THAT LOOKS SO GOOOOOOD".

You buy a pc for function, not form. That's my stance on it

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

YES. Colors must match or I will not buy the part. I know, it's stupid, but that's just how my brain works.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

Yes :D

rIionCB.jpg

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Nope, as long as it's tidy I don't care

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Depends on how much money I have, if I have the money of course i'll make it all look super nice with colours and such but if I'm not going to sacrifice performance for it so if I don't have the money to make everything the same colour while keeping the performance up nah i'll just get a non-windowed case

Please use http://pcpartpicker.com/ for everybodones sake!

and quote me if you want me to see a reply please :)

pewpewpewphysicslazers!!!

Yes and no, if there is great deal on an item I will get it as long as it's not bright orange lol. I don't like bright colors but I have a black and blue mobo with a green logo graphics card and I did have a psu with a blue light because I got that old thing for a good deal  but recently changed that.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Yes. Even if there is no window. I hate when Linus puts a yellow GPU with a green GTX logo on a red mobo with the H100i on blue in a white case.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

If it's windowed, slightly if i'm spending a fair bit of money on it (of course i don't want it to be fuck ugly)

If it's not windowed, i don't go out of my way to spend more money on getting a colour scheme going. 

I'd like to colour match my build, but at the end of the day function over form is the case with me. However, that doesn't mean I won't go out of my way to find something that matches the rest of the build at the sacrifice of a bit of performance.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

If I had a window maybe I would care. Don't have one on my R4 so I could care less.

No, I don't care about color coordination when it comes to PCs. I prefer my PC to be as invisible as possible, too. On peripherals I always turn to the lighting to as low as possible (or off unless it looks weird).

Certainly yes. I would never buy computer parts with different color schemes. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

I try my best to keep the color coordinated. But not really a issue for me.

Yes, for me personally I like to keep the color palette of not just my pc the same, but everything around it too. I based my colors off of the Razer Deathadder/Blackwidow which I own, so I like to keep everything green, but I am not too fussy about it, as I am soon going to buy an 120hz monitor which has blue highlights, but I don't really mind :)

"My signature is in Comic Sans, and therefore I am cool" - Anonymous

CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.2 Cooler: Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 3 Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth x97 RAM: 16GB DDR3 Ram GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Superclocked SSD: 256GB SSD (OS) HDD: 1T 7200RPM Case:BitFenix Coloussus Venom Edition PSU:EVGA 850W Gold Fully Modular OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bit

A little, if the cost difference is not too high.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

IMO if you spend a lot on a fast pc it should look good too

- i7-2600k @ 4.7GHz - MSI 1070 8GB Gaming X - ASUS Maximus V Formula AC3 Edition - 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws @ 1600Mhz - Corsair RM1000 - 1TB 7200RPM Seagate HDD + 2TB 7200 HDD + 2x240GB M500 RAID 0 - Corsair 750D - Samsung PX2370 & ASUS ROG SWIFT -

It's definitely preferred, but not required. I am going to try to color coordinate my build a little better next time though. I have a blue motherboard with an ugly brown PCB while the rest of my build has black tubing with red compression fittings.

Pro-tip: Here's something a lot of people don't know - Having you color coordinated your PC, it gains you +1ghz on both your cpu and gpu speeds

I keep a folder of sexy computers on my pc. They all have at least an 8ghz CPU clock speeds because of all dat color coordination

3dHuK4M.jpg

tpKQm3X.jpg

DuiOUIo.jpg

qb5oeb1.jpg

vFZZpZw.jpg

Edit: if these are anyone's computer, tell me and I'll be sure to give you credit, cause I seriously have 100+ of computer pic and I don't know where any of them are from.

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

If I had a windowed PC and the money, it'd matter somewhat. If I was balls-to-the-walls with cash, I'd build something powerful with matching colo(u)rs. At the moment my PC is down by the side of my desk and I never notice it in peripheral vision, only when turning it on/off or hard restarting it.

At the end of the day, it's a PC, not a woman.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Considering my case doesn't have a window, no...  I probably wouldn't have purchased a 200R as a case if I was concerned about looks.

i5 4670k (can OC to 4.4Ghz) - Hyper 212 evo w/ AC MX2 - XFX Radeon R9 280X8GB ADATA XPG V2 DDR3-1600 - MSI Z87 G41 - Corsair CX600M 600W PSU - 1TB HDD - 120GB SSD

I would like for them to match, but as it stands i'm probably going to buy whatever will work at the lowest price.

I may decide to wait if it will look horrible, but it doesn't have to be perfect

Specs: i7 4790k, r9 280 windforce OC, 8gb hyperx fury 1866 RAM, z97 PC Mate, 256gb mx100, black pearl r4, 2tb WD Red (soon)