Looking to purchase K70 RGB

xboxonthego3

I'm looking to purchase a K70 RGB keyboard. Preferably Brown switches. They appear to be sold out in several places. Right now Amazon has them on sale for $153 rather than the list price of $169.99. I was going to wait to see what Black Friday and Cyber Monday brings for prices on the keyboard. But that seems reasonable. Should I jump on the deal now? or wait? I don't absolutely need this keyboard so i'm not in a rush for it. Just would like the best deal for it.

My Gaming Rig (Build November 2014):

CPU: i7-4790K | CPU Cooler: H110 | Motherboard: MSI Z97s SLI Plus | RAM: Vengeance DDR3 1886 MHz 2 x 4GB |
GPU: GTX 970 G1 Gaming | SSD: 2 x 840 EVO 250GB and 2 x 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | PSU: HX750 | Case: Fractal Design XL R2 |

I'm looking to purchase a K70 RGB keyboard. Preferably Brown switches. They appear to be sold out in several places. Right now Amazon has them on sale for $153 rather than the list price of $169.99. I was going to wait to see what Black Friday and Cyber Monday brings for prices on the keyboard. But that seems reasonable. Should I jump on the deal now? or wait? I don't absolutely need this keyboard so i'm not in a rush for it. Just would like the best deal for it.

I would get it now, if it gets cheaper than $153, it probably won't be by much, and it may not get that low. 

RGB is child's play :D

Hey man, I just want that new corsair mouse because of the onboard memory, and need a matching keyboard to go with it

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

Hey man, I just want that new corsair mouse because of the onboard memory, and need a matching keyboard to go with it

Actually its great what I meant.I don't have Much money to spend on a RGB version cuz I have imported k70 and had to pay 50$ for duties :(

Actually its great what I meant.I don't have Much money to spend on a RGB version cuz I have imported k70 and had to pay 50$ for duties :(

Eh I'm in the boat where I could buy them, but I'm not sure if I wanna do it this close to Christmas

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

FYI I went ahead and bought the keyboard earlier today! Did one day shipping should see it tomorrow! :) Thanks for the advice @

My Gaming Rig (Build November 2014):

CPU: i7-4790K | CPU Cooler: H110 | Motherboard: MSI Z97s SLI Plus | RAM: Vengeance DDR3 1886 MHz 2 x 4GB |
GPU: GTX 970 G1 Gaming | SSD: 2 x 840 EVO 250GB and 2 x 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | PSU: HX750 | Case: Fractal Design XL R2 |