Roccat Taito or SS Qck+

Im looking for a new mousepad and this is what I came up with.

Roccat Taito - 14,90€

SteelSeries Qck+ - 15,90€

Thanks

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

The Qck is very good, I use the Logitech G240 though as I prefer it

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

As user of both (well Qck) I like Taito more. Its much smoother and edges are not so sharp. If you can, go into shop to try out material.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

@LoGiCalDrm I might go to the shop, but at that time I won't have the mouse, it will only arrive Monday or so...

Its a G402 BTW

@LoGiCalDrm I might go to the shop, but at that time I won't have the mouse, it will only arrive Monday or so...

Its a G402 BTW

Oh, I meant how it feels for your hand. I'm using palm grip so side of my hand is constantly touching mouse pad. So for me the feel gets important fast. As sliding surface they are really close. For me Taito feels bit slicker but not much.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Oh, I meant how it feels for your hand. I'm using palm grip so side of my hand is constantly touching mouse pad. So for me the feel gets important fast. As sliding surface they are really close. For me Taito feels bit slicker but not much.

I also tend to rest my hand on it, so the Taito, as you said, might be the best, but Thrusday I will try them ;)

I've owned a few QCKs and Taitos and I found Taito to be much better. Mostly due to Taito offering smoother glide and seemed to not get dirty as easily.

@Verne I added the Qck because it is bigger, but the Taito is the one that has more positive feedback so far :)

@Verne I added the Qck because it is bigger, but the Taito is the one that has more positive feedback so far :)

They both come in a variety of sizes and thicknesses, but Taito pads are usually the (slightly) more expensive ones.

Roccat Taito - 14,90€

SteelSeries Qck+ - 15,90€

They both come in a variety of sizes and thicknesses, but Taito pads are usually the (slightly) more expensive ones.

Not here :D