Smallest case that will fit a full sized ATX motherboard?

EeveeTechTips

Corsair 540! check out Linus video, he reviewed the case long time ago

Air 540 is a great case only it doesn't have top dust filters so it can get pretty dirty and especially builds dust on the inside of the acrylic window (which scratches when you try to wipe it).

Source: Own one myself.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

Air 540 is a great case only it doesn't have top dust filters so it can get pretty dirty and especially builds dust on the inside of the acrylic window (which scratches when you try to wipe it).

Source: Own one myself.

Why do you need a dust filter on top when your fans are on exshausts?

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains." - Bill Shankly

Why do you need a dust filter on top when your fans are on exshausts?

When PC is off dust particles tend to settle and enter the case. I get it on my case quite frequently.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

When PC is off dust particles tend to settle and enter the case. I get it on my case quite frequently.

Hmmm I see .. well .. its either he gets a dust filter or change the case .. there are customised dust filters for the 540 around the web

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains." - Bill Shankly

Hmmm I see .. well .. its either he gets a dust filter or change the case .. there are customised dust filters for the 540 around the web

Yep it's a good way to go. I'm thinking of getting a top dust filter real soon for mine. Other than that it is a fantastic case!

Yep it's a good way to go. I'm thinking of getting a top dust filter real soon for mine. Other than that it is a fantastic case!

I have impulse purchased both S340($55) and Air 540($90). YOLO RIGHT? :D I will probably use the S340 on my spare gaming rig and yeah I saw some silverstone aftermarket dust filter that I can purchase for the top part of the case on amazon for $20 I think.

I have impulse purchased both S340($55) and Air 540($90). YOLO RIGHT? :D I will probably use the S340 on my spare gaming rig and yeah I saw some silverstone aftermarket dust filter that I can purchase for the top part of the case on amazon for $20 I think.

good choices .. hope you enjoy your new build!

good choices .. hope you enjoy your new build!

Thanks! I will upload my build log and take some glamour shots after :)

Thanks! I will upload my build log and take some glamour shots after :)

Let me know when its up!

• 2 weeks later...