H440 Cons

Kejimuna

USB optical disk drives DO exist, however. I'm not really sure about fan controlling (if the included fan controller is crap, you never know), so that's a downside.

Yeah included fan controller has no PWM control, something else I forgot to mention. $10 bought me a Phanteks one, however I feel for how much more expensive it is over an Enthoo Pro, combined with the lack of 5.25" bays for fan controllers this probably was one of its weakest points

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

USB optical disk drives DO exist, however. I'm not really sure about fan controlling (if the included fan controller is crap, you never know), so that's a downside.

The H440 only has a fan power splitter no control if i'm right?

The H440 only has a fan power splitter no control if i'm right?

That is even worse.

kompooterz.

• 2 weeks later...

just like everyone else is saying, there is one main con that is subjectively not a big deal. the air flow isn't great regardless of what fans to set up. the panels will offer up too much resistance but i just pulled the trigger on this case few nights ago. I don't mind my pc being a little toasty inside for the trade off of quietness. its something you have to decide. people are saying the r4 and r5 have more air flow and are quiet.. but again i prefer the h440 I'm gunna be running a kraken x61 as well :) 

i7 3770k - sandisk ssd -evga gtx 660 - kraken x61 - 16gb corsair vengeance - nzxt h440 - logitech g502 proteus core- hackintosh = badass