Best Gaming Mice Under $100?

Wingman-77

Suggestions for some great gaming mice under $100.

This is to help others who are looking for mice, as well as myself who is getting pretty nervous committing to a mouse I might not like.  I'd like to see what others are using for their mice, so I can compare.

Your post should contain:

• Your hand size
  • What you use it for/what it's used for
  • Price
  • A link to it

This information is all for reference.  You don't have to include it, it's just a suggestion to make other people's lives easier.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Logitech G502. Done.

/thread

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

[CPU] i7 4790K OC [CPU Cooler] H100i [GPU] Evga GTX 980 SuperClocked [Ram] Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1866 mhz [PSU] Cooler Master 1000w Silent Pro [storage] 256 GB Samsung 840 Pro, 1TB Seagate SSHD, 1 TB WD Blue 4 TB Seagate Nas. [Motherboard] Msi Z97 Gaming 5 [Case] Phantom 410 Red [sound] Onboard ALC 1150 [Headphones] Sennheiser HD 558 [Keyboard] Razer BlackWidow Chroma  [Mouse] Razer Deathadder Chroma [Mouse] Razer FireFly [Monitor] Asus MG278Q

I have a Logitech G500 (I picked it up at walmart for 35 of clearance, basically stole it lol)

Hand size is around 3.5 inches wide, 6 inches long

Price around 70 USD online

Use is for Gaming/Surfing Web

Link http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Gaming-Adjustable-Weight-Tuning/dp/B00CJD4HD2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1416884952&sr=8-2&keywords=g500+gaming+mouse

Extra Info-Very Comfortable, Adjustable weight system, Easy Sensitivity Control (On mouse), It felt weird at first getting used to the grip but once I used it for a week or so it was perfect.

Rest in Pepperoni

G502 is an excellent mouse and my #2 currently behind of course the beloved Death Adder

Razer DeathAdder

Medium

General use and light gaming(it has no macros if that means anything to you)

New version is ~50, you can find old versions for ~30.

Linked above.

If it were me I would stretch for the new version.

If it were made better, a Razer Deathadder honestly. But I've seen a live demo version break in my hands at Best Buy so I can't say I recommend it.

I'd also say Logitech G502 but it's made for a specific hand size. I have small hands and the mouse just felt so.. awkward. A palm grip is really your only option with one of those.

I like the Corsair M65 a lot (which I saw in store next to the G502). It would be great for FPS gaming and for people with wide hands.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

well i have razer imperator and today i just bought Logitech G502

for reminder, i have small-medium hand (i'm an asian, my hands about 18cm long, from palm to middle finger)

bought the razer imperator for $65

bought the G502 for $60

general use for gaming & doing daily activities..

I sweat a lot using G502, with using imperator i'm not sweat at all (maybe because it's new? or maybe because the quality?)

G502 is more slimmer than Imperator

G502 have more buttons than imperator

i hate the scroll button in G502..so noisy..

both are for small-medium hands i think..if u have big hands don't buy those..go for another mouse..or it will force u to use claw grip using it..

i love using both..but i don't know why i sweat a lot using G502..

Logitech G502

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104934

Razer Imperator 

http://www.amazon.com/Razer-Imperator-Ergonomic-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B0054JGGFK

If it were made better, a Razer Deathadder honestly. But I've seen a live demo version break in my hands at Best Buy so I can't say I recommend it.

I'd also say Logitech G502 but it's made for a specific hand size. I have small hands and the mouse just felt so.. awkward. A palm grip is really your only option with one of those.

I like the Corsair M65 a lot (which I saw in store next to the G502). It would be great for FPS gaming and for people with wide hands.

I have quite massive hands. And a M65, when in normal position the top of my tumb touches the sniper button by a few molucules. Same goes for the "forward"-button. If I want to grip it to reach all buttons I have to hold it in a very uncomfortable way. I'm used to keeping my palm resting on desk and use fingers to freely move the mouse. If I want to reach all buttons I'll have to rest my palm against the mouse itself. it just feels weird.

Only going with 9700K if it is soldered, otherwise going with delidded 8700K. Also waiting until 2080 prices have settled down.

ETA: Mid October 2018.

CPU: Intel i7-9700K @ 5.2GHz Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S + Chromax plates and fans  Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z390-F ATX

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb 3000 MHz Storage: Samsung Evo 970 500GB (NVME) + WD Blue SSD M.2 1TB (Sata) + WD Blue HDD 4TB 

GPU: Asus Strix RTX 2080 PSU: Seasonic Focus Plus 650 Gold Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Dark TG

Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG279Q Mouse: Logitech 502 Spectrum Keyboard: CoolerMaster MasterKeys L White LED Cherry MX Red

Lighting: 2x Corsair LL140 front intake, 1x Corsair LL120 back exhaust, 2x Corsair Lightning Node Pro RGB strips.

If you want a small, light mouse, and don't mind a lack of side buttons, Logitech g100s.

if you want an average weight mouse, with 2 side buttons, Zowie FK1

If you want a heavier mouse with many buttons, Logitech g502

Logitech G502

Cons:Heavy and small for some people(everything falls into personnel preference)

I have quite massive hands. And a M65, when in normal position the top of my tumb touches the sniper button by a few molucules. Same goes for the "forward"-button. If I want to grip it to reach all buttons I have to hold it in a very uncomfortable way. I'm used to keeping my palm resting on desk and use fingers to freely move the mouse. If I want to reach all buttons I'll have to rest my palm against the mouse itself. it just feels weird.

That's exactly what I was afraid of happening with the M65. I don't have large hands, but I do palm my mice, and I'm afraid that my thumb will be resting in that sniper button, so I'm reluctant to buy it. And I'm afraid that my hands are just too small for the G502's.

Logitech G402. 

Large hands. But can still palm this mouse. 

$51. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1/182-3133932-3772516?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=g402

I use this mouse on a low sensitivity and with the Fusion core, it never has an issue with fast movements. Feels great, especially when you get used to the thinner profile of the mouse. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I can see how it would feel weird for some. I hold my hands in every grip possible and it manages to work quiet well for me.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||