Best budget micro ATX Case

johancamo

Hello!!!! thanks a lot for your support, i need you guys one more time. 

I got a new r9 270 from sapphire, but mi case its just plain awful. Lost a side panel and the front have scratches everywhere and the paint messed up. TIME TO CHANGE CASE OH YEAH!!, but im in budget :S. I really like miniITX case and wanted one of the cooler master elite series the little ones :D but mine's is and M-atx lol. 

I don't have many options (im from colombia), but still want to find a good m-atx case under $120, one sexy case with a different build style you know :P, like the miniITX console or cube desing just different from the standard one. So what do you recomend? I was looking forward for the cooler master N200

Thanks in advance...

PD: going to post some photos of before and after :D

Take a long look at the fractal design arc mini r2 and silverstone ps07/tj08. They're really good cases IMHO.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Low budget: CM N200

High End: Corsair 350D / Fractal Deign Arc Mini R2

Edit: Forgot about the Silverstone PS07 and TJ08-E

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

Silverstone TJ08, Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, Corsair 350D, Cooler Master N200.

I don't recommend the Silverstone PS07, while adequate for some systems the airflow is lacking.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

$120 isn't exactly a small budget for a M-atx case.

Corsair Air 240 is a nice one within your budget.

Corsair_AIR_240.JPG

Cooler Master N200 is great regardless of budget. Arc Mini R2 would be my next choice if you had more money but it's a little large (depth) for a MicroATX case.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Hello!!!! thanks a lot for your support, i need you guys one more time. 

I got a new r9 270 from sapphire, but mi case its just plain awful. Lost a side panel and the front have scratches everywhere and the paint messed up. TIME TO CHANGE CASE OH YEAH!!, but im in budget :S. I really like miniITX case and wanted one of the cooler master elite series the little ones :D but mine's is and M-atx lol. 

I don't have many options (im from colombia), but still want to find a good m-atx case under $120, one sexy case with a different build style you know :P, like the miniITX console or cube desing just different from the standard one. So what do you recomend? I was looking forward for the cooler master N200

Thanks in advance...

PD: going to post some photos of before and after :D

I think this would be a good choice for you...if you can get your hands on it...

Thermaltake Core V21 Micro-ATX (Stackable)

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/254204-thermaltake-core-v21-micro-atx-stackable/

Fractal Design Define Mini (99-114$) is a nice small MicroATX tower

Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 (~99$) is also a similar case

Both are really solid and minimalistic cases if that's your style.

Silverstone TJ08B-E (99-128$) is also a similar case to the N200, perhaps a little smaller

Once again, the N200 you noted is a great budget case, if it's the only choice, you can go for that.

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti

Fractal Design Define Mini (99-114$) is a nice small MicroATX tower

Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 (~99$) is also a similar case

Both are really solid and minimalistic cases if that's your style.

Silverstone TJ08B-E (99-128$) is also a similar case to the N200, perhaps a little smaller

Once again, the N200 you noted is a great budget case, if it's the only choice, you can go for that.

Thanks for your opinion, I think i can go for a N200 and with the money left go for an SSD the kingstone 120 gb one. That could be a huge upgrade better than just spending 100 or more on just the case right?

$120 isn't exactly a small budget for a M-atx case.

Corsair Air 240 is a nice one within your budget.

Corsair_AIR_240.JPG

Think, im going for the N200 plus an ssd 120 gb :P, thnks for your reply tho.