MX browns or blues for gaming?

I know it's all preference but which would you suggest for a " first mechanical keyboard " I'm really debating on getting a cooler master quick fire TK with blue or browns or even reds just wondering which feel the most delightful in gaming mostly I'd say I do 65% gaming 35% webserfing and document typing any feedback is great :)

We can't answer this!! Each person thinks different, you seem to understand this yet you ask. I hate coca cola and other likes it.

Go with green. Now I made things complicated.

You'll have to try yourself, trial and error.
I started with Reds and then blues, I'm starting to dislike red but don't like the loudness of Blues, might get Browns or blacks on my next keyboard. Or clears.
Might as well get all 3.

I know it's all preference

That's all that needs to be known. Buy a cherry MX switch sampler. It might cost you a bit more but it could save you $100 or more.

Blues bring me the same satisfaction as sex so I definately reccomend them, brown switches are ok but not as good.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

I think I'm just going to get blues and try them... Anything is better then the cheap 20$ Logitech membrane keyboard I'm using lol

Now I just need to decide on quickfire rapid, or TK or even rapid-i..... Any suggestions there?

I've heard that the quickfire rapid is an alright keyboard but I have read some bad reviews but my personal opinion I would go for the rapid I if you have the extra money. 

I just want an amazing keyboard under 100$

Steelseries 6GV2 on Amazon at $60 right now used, all the descriptions state that the Keyboards haven't been used much and basically new...

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/pzKFqs

Undecided on GPU

I would go with Blues personally, travel distance and actuation force mean absolutely nothing unless the game is super competitive.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

We can't answer this!! Each person thinks different, you seem to understand this yet you ask. I hate coke cola and other likes it.

Go with green. Now I made thinks complicated.

You'll have to try yourself, trial and error.

I started with Reds and then blues, I'm starting to dislike red but don't like the loudness of Blues, might get Browns or blacks on my next keyboard. Or clears.

Might as well get all 3.

Exactly, if you have a local computer store with gaming keyboards in it like a Microcenter they should have some keyboards on display so you can see how they feel or at least they do at mine. And whatever type you like the most go with that one!

=Dirty Diana V.1=

MOBO: :ASROCK Extreme6 CASE: Rosewill Thor V.2  CPU: I7 4770k  RAM: Crucial 8GB's 1600MHZ  PSU: Corsair RM750 GPU: GTX 780 Storage: 1TB HHD/240GB Samsung Evo SSD

I have blues with soft landing pads. With me the bottoming out was louder than the click and that was the annoying bit. With them the noise is really not too bad but if you buy it purely for gaming, browns will be better I think. Blues just feel fantastic when typing, which is why I got them.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

I ordered a switch tester off of amazon for 12$ so im going to test them out but I'm probly going to get blues... Blues seem to be the most delightful all around

Both browns and blues are good for gaming, don't worry about double tapping or anything because eventually you'll adapt. I personally like browns better, mainly because of the clickity noise of the blues. I use browns both for gaming (Dota 2, CS:GO) and for writing codes all day long. I have tried blues before, they felt almost identical to browns, only they felt a tiny bit heavier and significantly louder because of the clickyness. I also have tried reds and black before, but I didn't like them both because of the lack of tactile feel.

Honestly, those are just my preferences, and you should better try them yourself, maybe get something like a key tester from WASD keyboards or Cooler Master, or just go visit a local store where you can try out every mechanical switch type. But if those 2 options are out of the question, then perhaps blues or browns are better options to start than reds or blacks because they are tactile and tactile switches tend to be more suitable for long session of typing. If you love the 'click' noise that the blues make then go ahead pick blues, but make sure people around you are okay with it as well because the noise can be a bit annoying, otherwise browns might be a better option.

"Yippie-ki-yay motherf**ker!"  ~John McClane