Can you soundproof a 750D?

I'm planning on buying a Corsair 750D but I am still not sure about whether getting the Define R4 would be better. Is it possible to soundproof the 750D and is it worth it? By soundproofing I mean putting some soundproofing foam on the right side panel as it is completely blank and by worth it I mean will it make any difference to noise and cooling.

I don't think that the fans are that bad on the 750D anyway, what sort of build do you have?

Case: Silverstone TJ07 CPU: i5 3570K Motherboard: Asus Z77 Sabertooth RAM: Dominator Platinum 8GB GPU: SLI GTX 970 G1 Storage256GB Samsung 840 Pro + 3TB WD Green PSU: Corsair RM850 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Cooling: Water cooling with acrylic tubes HeadphonesPhilips Fidelio X2 DAC: Schiit Modi Amp: Schiit Vali

Yes you can add sound dampening foam, but it will not do a lot.

The best solution is to buy very quiet fans like noctua, noiseblocker, or fractal design.

The 750D has a lot of vents and fan holes though (for great cooling of course) that sound will escape from even if you add sound dampening foam.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020