Need your advice guys.`

i've asked my parents for a new laptop, parents suggested i get this http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/laptops-netbooks/laptops/laptops/toshiba-satellite-l50-b-1dz-15-6-laptop-white-10011505-pdt.html#cat-0 if you cant view that its the TOSHIBA satellite-l50-b-1dz, i'm not sure how good a laptop it is and as the reviews all seemed good i wanted some more professional advice, i only want it for light gaming, nothing like skyrim although i have bought skyrim lately. I need to know soon as they're going to get me it soon. 

Thankyou, laxus.

It has only Intel integrated graphics, so no AAA titles for you. Try to get something with discrete graphics card :)

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

-snip-

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00G4E60UA/

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00H3JIC2Y/

For such a low budget, these are your 2 best bets. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

Thanks, its just lets say difficult to compromise with my parents hehe, so youd advise against this one?

Thanks, its just lets say difficult to compromise with my parents hehe, so youd advise against this one?

It's more so to do with the fact the PCWorld will charge you a significant amount more than it's worth. For a system under £300, the two that I showed are your best bets. Both have a touchscreen, a decent spec and a light build.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

It's more so to do with the fact the PCWorld will charge you a significant amount more than it's worth. For a system under £300, the two that I showed are your best bets. Both have a touchscreen, a decent spec and a light build.

Yh i know, its likely ile end up getting the original one, however i will be starting work next month, would it be best if i do get this to have it upgradedor insteadsave up for a completely new pc?

Yh i know, its likely ile end up getting the original one, however i will be starting work next month, would it be best if i do get this to have it upgradedor insteadsave up for a completely new pc?

If you doesn't really need portability, I would wait and build a PC. If you need portability I would wait and get a better laptop with discrete graphics card. If you can't wait well you can't do much.

Edit - You can't usually upgrade graphics card in a laptop.

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Touchscreen isn't needed IMO, you could save on that.

hey guys 15 year old here in the uk and i've asked my parents for a new laptop, parents suggested i get this http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/laptops-netbooks/laptops/laptops/toshiba-satellite-l50-b-1dz-15-6-laptop-white-10011505-pdt.html#cat-0 if you cant view that its the TOSHIBA satellite-l50-b-1dz, i'm not sure how good a laptop it is and as the reviews all seemed good i wanted some more professional advice, i only want it for light gaming, nothing like skyrim although i have bought skyrim lately. I need to know soon as they're going to get me it soon. 

Thankyou, laxus.

About skyrim ,I was able to play skyrim on a Intel HD Graphics 4000 at 1080p with medium settings at 30-40FPS.

You'd be surprised as to how useful an old laptop can be from time to time. My advise would be to go with the Asus or Acer and in the future, use it as a companion system alongside your main rig. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

For that budget you are basically not going to be doing any gaming, so I would forget about that side of things

the £250 toshiba is ok, not very fast but for that budget there is not much choice

If you can go without a laptop, i would look into a desktop

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

For that budget you are basically not going to be doing any gaming, so I would forget about that side of things

the £250 toshiba is ok, not very fast but for that budget there is not much choice

If you can go without a laptop, i would look into a desktop

I would but realistically i need a laptop as i nee one for six form, and ile be there in about 6 months. sorry if i come across as rude to anyone, really don't mean to be lol

Most you can play on that is minecraft on ultra low settings

explain why? i play minecraft just fine on a laptop way worse than that on lowest setting.

Most you can play on that is minecraft on ultra low settings

No. Intel HD Graphics are underrated. Like I said, I could play skyrim around 40 fps at 1080p with medium settings.

No. Intel HD Graphics are underrated. Like I said, I could play skyrim around 40 fps at 1080p with medium settings.

true because im running a 1920p monitor on my core-i7 5960X