Who else got Pokemon Omega Ruby and/or Alpha Sapphire?

ThatSweetGamer

I am so excited that it's finally out! On Friday I got a shiny Zigzagoon already! How are you guys enjoying the game so far?

Might play it for Nostalgia's sake a bit later, haven't thoroughly enjoyed Pokemon since Ruby/Sapphire Emerald and haven't played anything after Pearl.

Might play it for Nostalgia's sake a bit later, haven't thoroughly enjoyed Pokemon since Ruby/Sapphire Emerald and haven't played anything after Pearl.

I recommend playing it. There are some new features like sneaking up on Pokemon, I haven't had this much fun in a Pokemon game since the original Ruby and Sapphire.

I got it, haven't really played it much. Emerald is my favourite game, but for some reason i'm having trouble getting into it. 

i personally like it more than x and y.

it feels more polished, save from going from circle pad then going to the d-pad it has a weird stutter  - patched with 1.1

and the implementation of the bottom screen is great 

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Europe gets it on the 28th officially. I can pick up my copies on Thursday. In the meantime today I'm finishing filling Pokebank with a living dex to transfer over.

3x Dell U2414H Triple Monitor Surround @ 5760x1080 / Corsair Obsidian 900D / ASUS ROG Z97 Maximus VII Hero / i7-4790K @ 4.4GHz / 2x EVGA SC GTX 780Ti SLI @ 1150MHz / 16GB GeiL DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz / 120GB Samsung 840 EVO / Corsair AX1200W PSU

Gallery: [1] [2] [3] - Fire Strike Score - Steam Profile

Got AS! I remember playing the original Sapphire on my SP back in the day(still have it actually).

It honestly feels like a brand new Pokemon game; new environment, controls, mechanics, the whole deal! I've been playing since last Friday every day, haven't even played on games on Steam haha.

Got Alpha Sapphire last weekend. Somewhat disappointed that (so far at least) they've remade the original duo rather than basing the plot on Emerald. They've also "modernized it" which I dislike because the original was great since it had a good balance between the save the world plot and becoming the best Pokemon trainer. The games before it were too focused on becoming the master whereas latter ones are too focused the save the world plot (didn't gen 5 get so shit the league champ gets beat by the villain and then you beat the villain? What point is fighting the league at that point?).

I've only just got to the Kyogre awakening point though (the bit in the old games where you go into the cave and fight the Magma/Aqua leader. Hopefully they don't keep it like the originals and include Groudon and Rayquaza into the plot.

kinda disappointed theres no real battle fontier but it seems like there will be soon. DLC maybe?

• 2 weeks later...

I have it but have not had the time to play it yet, I look forward to it.

Been playing Omega Ruby since release date, really loving what I've seen in it so far. At Victory Road right now, doing some last-minute grinding to around level 65. The remixed song is so... empowering, and yet at the same time it's so sad. The original Ruby was one of my favorite, most-played video games. Hearing the soundtrack remastered like this just... I can't even describe how it makes me feel.