I would love to know when the R5 will be in stock @ amazon/newegg since hopshopgo won't do pre-orders

P.S i am not in the US and need to use hopshopgo to buy from US stores

Hi!

I have a question about that case. Are it's feet removable? I'm asking because a plan to use it desktop-style, lying on it's right side. Wow, that sounded kinda dirty ))))

Release date?

Can Anybody Link A Virtual Machine while I go download some RAM?

Release date?

I've got one on the way from Newegg. Scheduled to be here Saturday so they're out there. My local Micro Center still has yet to receive them though.

That's it - no way back! I sold my old case and now my PC is naked :))) Waiting for R5

Still not sure if R5's feet are removable?

• 1 month later...

I was looking at getting the R5 to use as a case for a quiet media server.

Does anybody know if it would be possible to get additional drive cages from somewhere and fit them in the alternative position further to the back of the case along with the existing cages to give a total of 16 x 3.5 bays for more drives? 

If not any suggestions on a case that can hold lots of HDD's? 

• 4 weeks later...

If the Define R5 has "Silence Redefined", can it do all it can to dampen the noise if an AMD R9 reference card was put inside this case? Has anyone tried to see how quiet the noise is after something like that?

:huh:

Remember, should it be necessary to divide by zero, then it shall not exist, for his desserts cabinet contains 69 different types . . .  of cheesecakes and pies
Measure twice, CUT ONCE!  <_<

• 3 weeks later...

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1uvhwHN

Amazon: http://geni.us/10w3

Fractal Design's Define R5 case bucked the trend of quick releases set by the Define R3 and R4. Is the R5 worth the more than 2 year wait? Let's find out...

If you want Fractal Design to hear YOUR feedback about their products and ideas on how they can be improved, make sure you check them out on Facebook or message their support team!

I would use the acout to record lets plays of games a tutorials for computers.

I don't know which one to buy, NZXT H440 or DEFINE R5. Can you help me guys?

CPU: AMD A10-6800K MB: Gigabyte GA-F2A55M-HD2 RAM: 2x4GB Kingston HyperX GPU: Radeon HD 4890 PSU: CoolerMaster B500 Case: LC 7025B

MON: Eizo Nanao L568 HDD: Samsung Spinpoint F3 250GB Headphones: Plantronics Gamecom 780 Keyboard: Logitech K120 Mouse: Speedlink SL-6492

Just bought this case today, I responded to a craigslist ad for a PC case for $40. It had no pic but it was only 10 minutes away from where I live in Oregon. I have to say I was pretty floored when I saw this baby still in its original packaging waiting for me. Lady didn't know anything about it. Kind of felt guilty afterwards lol. Over it now though.. Cant wait to build in it.

• 1 month later...

Is this being produced anymore? I have been trying to find it for a while.