we should all Pitch in for a UOLTT Javelin

Adreyu

I think it would be great if the UOLTT had a flagship, It would officially be owned by the whole UOLTT but it would be controlled and dictated by the Council.

It would make our position in the verse much stronger. Maybe we can get enough people backing to get 2 :).

care to explain what a UOLTT Javelin is? :c

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

care to explain what a UOLTT Javelin is? :c

I believe me means a Javelin (W/E that is) that is owned by the LTT Star Citizen Conglomerate, better known as UOLTT (Unofficall Linus Tech Tips). Which AFAIK is what the Star Citizen group is called.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

no because that money is better spent on the new office campaign.

no because that money is better spent on the new office campaign.

This is hard for me to explain how I feel about this..

Linus isn't a part of the council nor do I see UOLTT owned by LMG.

The way I see it are they are there own separate entities. LTT owned by LMG, UOLTT owned by the LTT community.

Regardless I wouldn't put my money forward and November/December isn't the best time to crowd fund anyway.

This is hard for me to explain how I feel about this..

Linus isn't a part of the council nor do I see UOLTT owned by LMG.

The way I see it are they are there own separate entities. LTT owned by LMG, UOLTT owned by the LTT community.

Regardless I wouldn't put my money forward and November/December isn't the best time to crowd fund anyway.

im just saying that if we want tog ive money i just thin we should focus on getting LMG a new office.

im just saying that if we want tog ive money i just thin we should focus on getting LMG a new office.

I'm not disagreeing, personally the LTT community have given more back to me then Linus or Slick and I see them both as 2 different "charities".

My loyalty lie with UOLTT, I'm sure Linus will be OK without me :lol:

Uh...I think an Idris would be better suited (linus still own us one) Because its more of a command ship not a YOLO Frontline War ship :P
As for the Idea itself, im Neutral and Broke. sure if alot of people donated 20 bucks to @ixi_your_face im sure we could get one but we are short on time...and as Spoonz said, "worst month ever" :P
Also, Its Official LTT Conglomerate, Linus Approved it afterall, we just cant change the name to OLLT and we are STILL debating on what the "U" will be.

Also, Its Official LTT Conglomerate, Linus Approved it afterall, we just cant change the name to OLLT and we are STILL debating on what the "U" will be.

United Organisation Liberated Through Technology?

Also, was that aimed at me?

I thought you meant the military grade Anti-Vehicle Rocket Launcher.

Does he not?

As far as i'm concerned, if you guys want to group together and get an org ship, i'm cool with it, but it'd probably have to go into someone in the council's accounts or something. Or someone trusted within the org. To minimise the whole donate and run thing.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I don't know if I would chip in if this became a real thing, I mean $2500 is a lot of money and with the amount of active members here on the forum, I don't think it's feasible.

If there is enough interest, maybe.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

As far as i'm concerned, if you guys want to group together and get an org ship, i'm cool with it, but it'd probably have to go into someone in the council's accounts or something. Or someone trusted within the org. To minimise the whole donate and run thing.

Slicks? The in game tax should cover a ship that price anyway, right?

I don't know if I would chip in if this became a real thing, I mean $2500 is a lot of money and with the amount of active members here on the forum, I don't think it's feasible.

If there is enough interest, maybe.

We could buy an Aurora?

Slicks? The in game tax should cover a ship that price anyway, right?

Ingame tax should cover everything we're planning on doing. But yeah. If you guys wanna group together as like, a donatory thing. I'm sure I could work something out with something like donators can name our command ships etc

Just make sure atleast one member of the HC is informed of all donation schemes :P

I'd also like to stress that we can't exactly go ahead with any donatory things without proper safeguards in place for peoples stuff. So that'd have to be worked out too.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Does he not?

Apparently not

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Even if you do manage to get the money, the chance of getting one of the few hundred Javelins being launched on Friday are unfortunately remote.... even at that extreme price tags. The Idris sold out in seconds, and CIG still caters to the F5-spammers when it comes to the limited sales.

I think a much better system would be to allow people to sign up to buy one, and then having a lottery. If someone backs out, then you hand it to the next person on the list.

I'd chip in.

If this doesn't pan out we could ram Linus' non-existent Idris into a Javelin and steal it in the PU.

I think that for the money that Javelin is worth you can buy enough ships to tear the Javelin apart. In this game you can't destroy a station or a planet so I'm not sure how capital ships will be effective.

I think that for the money that Javelin is worth you can buy enough ships to tear the Javelin apart. In this game you can't destroy a station or a planet so I'm not sure how capital ships will be effective.

I think they will either become transport or heavy artillery at the back of a fight, it would be good if you get damaged almost beyond repair, you could fly back and pickup a new ship or something

Well i thought it was a cool idea, but i hadnt considered how hard it would be to get one due to the small number available, I feel like the bigger ships should probably just always be available (at least one or two) for Organizations over a certain population. So far it feels like we are lagging behind other orgs in terms of bigger ships.