Dell U3415W

sushisky

So information about the dell u3415w has been released on Dell's Hong Kong page.

http://accessories.ap.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=hk&cs=hkbsd1&l=en&s=bsd&sku=210-AEBV

There's also a user guide on the US site.

http://downloads.dell.com/Manuals/all-products/esuprt_display_projector/esuprt_Display/dell-u3415w-monitor_User%27s%20Guide_en-us.pdf

All things considered, fairly good specs, but I was wondering what FAST mode actually does to reduce the monitor response time. Also, no joystick for OSD menu :(

Would you guys buy the u3415w or the 34uc97?

Definitely the LG. ;)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Definitely the Dell.  ;) 

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

Well this post is far to early, while the LG 34UC87 (not the 34UC97) is more aesthetically pleasing to the eye over the the Dell u3415w, the LG is lacking in quality control and many people are complaining about backlight bleeding, from minimal to server, so far ive only heard this for the 34uc97 but i imagine when the 87 becomes available it a week or so it wont be any different. so until the dell has had some use by actual users who can nit pick it for it all it problems i cant answer you questions. I have been anxiously waiting for the 34uc87 for 2+ months, i might jump in and test it and return it if the bleeding in the corners is too much for me. However i feel convident in saying that the Dell monitor wont have any bleed issues, it just means waiting longer....

CPU Intel i7 4770K @4.4GHz / CPU Cooler Corsair H105 / Motherboard Asus Maximus VII Hero Intel Z97 / RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB DDR3 2133MHz / Windows 8.1 / SSD Samsung 250GB 840 EVO / HDD WD Green 2TB / GPU Crossfire Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-X OC / CASE Corsair 750D / PSU EVGA SuperNova P2 1000W / FANS 7 x Noctua NF-F12 IndustrialPPC 2000RPM IP67 PWM 120mm / 3 x 140mm / FAN Controller Lamptron FC5V3 / Mouse Razer DeathAdder 2013 / Keyboard Razer Anansi / Headset Steelseries H Wireless / Monitor Samsung S34E790C Curved 21:9

I have owned and returned 2 LG 34UC97, serious backlight bleeding issues.

When I got my refund the manager said he has sold 7 and all 7 were returned, so I would definitely like to try the Dell!