Need help with PC BUILD

Ganjus

Hey guys. i want to build a good gaming pc (thats also good for every day use and some work with ms office). for my price range including a monitor and everything, this is what i got:

AMD FX-Series FX-6300 SAM3+ BOX FD6300WMHKBOX

ASRock 990FX EXTREME3

Kingston 8GB DDR3 (1866MHz) PC14900 CL10 DIMM HyperX Fury White KIT OF 2 HX318C10FWK2/8

Gigabyte GF GTX970 4GB GDDR5 PCIE GV-N970G1GAMING-4GD

Kingston SSD HyperX FURY 120GB SATAIII SHFS37A/120G

Seagate BARRACUDA 7200 1TB SATA 64MB ST1000DM003

Corsair CX600 ATX2.3 80+ 600W

Samsung DVDRW 24X SATA Black SH-224DB/BEBE

Cooler Master N300 NSE-300-KKN1

BenQ GL2760H

Cooler Master Storm Devastator MB24 Gaming Keyboard US + MS2K Gaming Mouse

Overall cost in my country (Lithuania):3793,63 LT or 1098,63 EUR or 1361,94 USD (WARNING! PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE A LAP DANCE)

Would this build work out for me? How good would it be for games and how future proof is this build? i would love to hear your opinions and maybe suggested changes to my build. they price either stays the same or drops, unfortunatley i cant go any higher.

looks good

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

It looks great, consider putting a cheap aftermarket cooler (like a 212 evo) if you can. It'll give you some OC headroom if you wan't some extra performance. Also, I don't see a case in the build?  

Finally, I don't know what kind of deals you can get in Lithuania during Black Friday, but you may be able to save some $$$ if you buy everything then.

Hey guys. i want to build a good gaming pc (thats also good for every day use and some work with ms office). for my price range including a monitor and everything, this is what i got:

AMD FX-Series FX-6300 SAM3+ BOX FD6300WMHKBOX

ASRock 990FX EXTREME3

Kingston 8GB DDR3 (1866MHz) PC14900 CL10 DIMM HyperX Fury White KIT OF 2 HX318C10FWK2/8

Gigabyte GF GTX970 4GB GDDR5 PCIE GV-N970G1GAMING-4GD

Kingston SSD HyperX FURY 120GB SATAIII SHFS37A/120G

Seagate BARRACUDA 7200 1TB SATA 64MB ST1000DM003

Corsair CX600 ATX2.3 80+ 600W

Samsung DVDRW 24X SATA Black SH-224DB/BEBE

Cooler Master N300 NSE-300-KKN1

BenQ GL2760H

Cooler Master Storm Devastator MB24 Gaming Keyboard US + MS2K Gaming Mouse

Overall cost in my country (Lithuania):3793,63 LT or 1098,63 EUR or 1361,94 USD

Would this build work out for me? How good would it be for games and how future proof is this build? i would love to hear your opinions and maybe suggested changes to my build. they price either stays the same or drops, unfortunatley i cant go any higher.

I feel like the CPU is going to be a bit of a bottle neck for the 970 but other than that it looks great. If you are able to play around with your parts or budget and get a better CPU that might benefit you on the gaming side of things but looking good as is. 

It looks great, consider putting a cheap aftermarket cooler (like a 212 evo) if you can. It'll give you some OC headroom if you wan't some extra performance. Also, I don't see a case in the build?  

Finally, I don't know what kind of deals you can get in Lithuania during Black Friday, but you may be able to save some $$$ if you buy everything then.

the case is Cooler Master N300 NSE-300-KKN1. about the cooler i dont know because i don't really know how to overclock and for me its kind of forbiden territory so dont really care about that. but if i ever get into it, i'll buy the cooler seperatley (the beauty of building pc's).

black friday here i dont really know cause im gonna buy it on a loan for a year and a half.

and lastly, my main question was will the parts co-exist with each other and behave nicely :D basically, is a well balanced gaming pc?

what worries me is the cpu, i dont know much about it but its quite cheap and it's AMD's FX series so i just assumed by logic that it's good

I feel like the CPU is going to be a bit of a bottle neck for the 970 but other than that it looks great. If you are able to play around with your parts or budget and get a better CPU that might benefit you on the gaming side of things but looking good as is. 

Which CPU do you recomend in that price range? (if its a Intel cpu then which motherboard to go with that?)

Note: CPU - 333LTL or 96.44 EUR

Motherboard - 324LTL or 93.84 EUR

the case is Cooler Master N300 NSE-300-KKN1. about the cooler i dont know because i don't really know how to overclock and for me its kind of forbiden territory so dont really care about that. but if i ever get into it, i'll buy the cooler seperatley (the beauty of building pc's).

black friday here i dont really know cause im gonna buy it on a loan for a year and a half.

and lastly, my main question was will the parts co-exist with each other and behave nicely :D basically, is a well balanced gaming pc?

what worries me is the cpu, i dont know much about it but its quite cheap and it's AMD's FX series so i just assumed by logic that it's good

Haha, OC'ing isn't that hard but of course, you can upgrade later.  

Your build is very well balanced, but I'd consider the Intel Core i3 4350 with the AsRock Z97 Pro3. According to Google, its about a 100 Ltl cheaper (then again, thats based off the US market and thus I gave some headroom), so you can upgrade something else, like your SSD to a 256 gig.

Hi guys im Building my Pc And i need help choosing A GPU

Pc Specs! I7 4790k Maximus VII Hero 16gb Ram

So i dont know what Gpu i choose Gtx 970 G1 OR Gtx 970 MSI???

I dont know if the G1 works very well with My Mobo but the G1 Performs 15º cooler so i dont know what

I choose Msi there is a lot of builds with the Maximus VII Hero so Help me guys !!!