[SAMSUNG] Black Friday Sale

OriginalPromise

http://www.samsung.com/us/shop/black-friday/

Great deals on Samsung products!

From TVs to Dishwashers, select products are now available with aggressive discounts!

Get yours while you can!

Recommended products:

Galaxy Tab S: http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/galaxy-tab/SM-T800NTSAXAR (16GB $400)

4K 55" TV: http://www.samsung.com/us/video/tvs/UN50HU6950FXZA ($800)

ATIV 9 Book+ http://www.samsung.com/us/computer/pcs/NP940X3G-K06US ($1100)

27" Curved LED Monitor: http://www.samsung.com/us/computer/monitors/LS27D590CS/ZA ($329)

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

OH COME ON DON'T GET MY HOPES UP I WANTED ANOTHER EVO DRIVE

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Woohoo! Always needed dishwasher...

Irish in Vancouver, what's new?

I'd say, "Aw Yeah! A nice 27" monitor from Samsung for this price!" if it was 1440p instead of 1080p.. Or if it was 1080p at 120-144Hz.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

Nothing I would ever be willing to spend my money on.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Nothing I would ever be willing to spend my money on.

seriously who gets a curved 16:9 27"?

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

seriously who gets a curved 16:9 27"?

Exactly.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

@OriginalPromise is like the Jehovah witness for Samsung products.. :mellow:

I'm not christian.

Can you elaborate?

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

I'm not christian.

Can you elaborate?

Jehova's witness and Christians are too very different things.

IGNORANT MUCH

IGNORANT MUCH

They base their teachings on the Bible.. 

I can still find a relation or two.

#GALAXY

#ATIV

Sony and Samsung make TV's, are they the same company?

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

Being a Christian, I can tell you they are not really the same. AFAIK Jehova's Witness have this weird thing they do called "the journey" or something where they go around trying to convert people. That's the period in time where they come knocking at your door.

They're kind annoying. We had some come to my subdivision once and they sat outside my friends driveway for a couple hours once.

IGNORANT MUCH

If you're going to call out someone else, especially for ignorance, make sure you don't leave room to be called out yourself. "Two" is the appropriate version of the word you're looking for.

Jews and Christians all use the old testament, does this make them the same religion? That being said, most vastly different religions have a relation or two between them (Jews and Muslims have many of the same stories in their scriptures as well). 

Being a Christian, I can tell you they are not really the same. AFAIK Jehova's Witness have this weird thing they do called "the journey" or something where they go around trying to convert people. That's the period in time where they come knocking at your door.

They're kind annoying. We had some come to my subdivision once and they sat outside my friends driveway for a couple hours once.

Christians have those same "annoying" "journey" where Christians go door to door trying to let people know of their God and attempt to convert people - these are just one part of their "missions". Jehova's Witnesses, as well as Mormons, attempt to place themselves in the "Christian" covering. They all use the bible, however some focus only on certain translations of the bible or additional written materials to determine their closely held religious belief. Whether these groups are "Christian" is typically up to individual interpretations, though easily up for debate among those who call themselves "Christian".

This has been your religious public education announcement ON A TECH FORUM... I now return you back to the original and intended use of these forums.