Who wants to be my friend

teddyteddyteddy

I don't really have any friends on steam and I would like to have some so I can play games with other people.  Almost none of my friends in real life play games on pc.  

I have chivalry, insurgency, borderlands, and other stuff, but I'm open to other games and I plan on getting some more during the upcoming steam sales.

if anyone wants to add me, here's a link to my profile:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/theteddy

XEON E3 1231v3 | GA-Z97MX GAMING 5 | XFX R9 290 | 16GB RAM | CRUCIAL MX100 256GB | WD BLUE 1TB | EVGA SUPERNOVA 850W | CORSAIR 350D

*sees thread asking for friends * 

> have no friends

>goes in to see it about steam friends

>Feels.jpg

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)

> have no friends

>Feels.jpg

sorry maybe I should have elaborated a little more in the title 

we can still be friends though

XEON E3 1231v3 | GA-Z97MX GAMING 5 | XFX R9 290 | 16GB RAM | CRUCIAL MX100 256GB | WD BLUE 1TB | EVGA SUPERNOVA 850W | CORSAIR 350D

no, because you think you are 3x as good as teddy, who is the best at everything :(

@virtualTune

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Sent you an invite, I do play some of those games from time to time (especially insurgency :P )

Feel free to start a chat any time I'm online.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Sent you an invite, even though we don't have any games in common. If you get Rust and Project CARS (on your wishlist), we can play those together (even though P.C won't be available until March lol).

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6 GHz

Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB @ 1903 MHz

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan X @ 1100 / 7030 MHz
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D with the Ghetto LED 5000 lighting kit
Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO
PSU: Corsair AX1200i
Display: Dell P2415Q
Cooling: Corsair H100i
Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB (Cherry MX Reds)
Mouse: Sharkk MMO Pro

Spoiler
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550
Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2PT
Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2
G.Skill Value 8 GB (1333 MHz)
Cooler Master N200
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Insignia 300W
Windows 7 Enterprise

Spoiler
Intel Core i3 3240
Asus P8Z77-V LX
4790K stock cooler with Cooler Master HTK-002 thermal paste
Corsair XMS3 4 GB (1333 MHz)
Cooler Master HAF 912
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Thermaltake TR2 430W
Windows 10 Pro

Pugs501, on 24 Nov 2014 - 07:38 AM, said:

What do you want to talk about?

fATb3IdsSHqT.gif

PUGS WTF MAN, a gif that doesn't work?? are you serious???? You are starting to disappoint me man.... 

PUGS WTF MAN, a gif that doesn't work?? are you serious???? You are starting to disappoint me man.... 

Who-are-you-Harry-Potter-GIF.gif

Because he had a hard drive.

I don't really have any friends on steam and I would like to have some so I can play games with other people. Almost none of my friends in real life play games on pc.

I have chivalry, insurgency, borderlands, and other stuff, but I'm open to other games and I plan on getting some more during the upcoming steam sales.

if anyone wants to add me, here's a link to my profile:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/theteddy

Do u play dota 2?

Do u play dota 2?

No I dont

I'm amorassofpixelz on Steam.

I have like three friends because I never play multiplayer games, but if you want, friend me.

> have no friends

>Feels.jpg

I legitimately did the same thing.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

I play chivalry all the time, I also own borderlands 1 and 2 and am available to play with for borderlands 2 co-op.

• 4 weeks later...

I can tell you for free that I am well sick of not having any decent people to really play games with or socialize with online (tech-savvy people, anyway). I really wanna start a small group (5-8 people) of friends who just keep in contact online, play Steam games (or others, whatever), and are actually reasonably active online. I'm talking the whole 9 yards. Skype, Facebook, Steam, the lot. 

16/M/Australian here. Anyone interested? Pinky promise I don't wanna find your house and feel up your bum, lol. 

Silverstone ML08  ||  Intel i5-6600  ||  Gigabyte HD 7950 @ Stock  ||  Corsair 2x4GB DDR4 2133MHz  ||  Gigabyte H170-N WIFI  ||  Samsung 840 Pro 128GB  ||  WD Caviar Black 1TB  ||  MSX 64-bit

OP one million billion people with a nick similar to you come up so it is a pain to find you and add you on Steam. :S

To be exact 13,990 come up in the search FFS!

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Feel free to add me. Steam: Real_PhillBert

Steam is blocked in my office so I cannot add you from here.

BTW I added you as a friend on this forum as well :)

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

OP one million billion people with a nick similar to you come up so it is a pain to find you and add you on Steam. :S

To be exact 13,990 come up in the search FFS!

I know lol... That's why I provided a link to my profile

I can tell you for free that I am well sick of not having any decent people to really play games with or socialize with online (tech-savvy people, anyway). I really wanna start a small group (5-8 people) of friends who just keep in contact online, play Steam games (or others, whatever), and are actually reasonably active online. I'm talking the whole 9 yards. Skype, Facebook, Steam, the lot. 

16/M/Australian here. Anyone interested? Pinky promise I don't wanna find your house and feel up your bum, lol. 

I guess I am interested, but once school starts again (christmas break right now)  I'm going to be pretty busy a lot of the time.  I'd be willing to play some games and talk and stuff when I'm not too busy though.  You can add me on steam if you want

I know lol... That's why I provided a link to my profile

Well then you have to log onto Steam using the web browser and website and I hate that.  I shouldn't have to use Steam twice.  They really need to give more options for searching for people on Steam.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Well then you have to log onto Steam using the web browser and website and I hate that.  I shouldn't have to use Steam twice.  They really need to give more options for searching for people on Steam.

yeah, I agree. It's annoying..  maybe I'll change my name to something more original on steam

I don't have DayZ :(

I was thinking about picking up during this sale, but I was hoping it would go under $30