Ford, Visa, UPS and BoA meet with FCC for net neitrality

darwin006

Ford Motor Company, Visa, United Parcel Service (USP), and Bank of America have meet with the FCC. It is rumored that they pushed for net neutrality and title 2. The companies spokesmen have made statements that the meets where to understand the FCC commissioners point of view and that they advocated for "providing a fast and reliable connection for our customers and their vehicles" and "terminating access monopolies". The writer of the article states that the companies may not want to be public about this for the possibly of alienating business with the telecoms.

I hope that with the help of such big business behind net neutrality that the telecoms will get classified as title 2. I can also understand whey the companies might not want to have is public that they are in favor or title 2 but I hope that they do because I fell that other companies may follow and also make is public that they are in favor of title 2 and that the telecoms have to stop this crap. It will be a while before anything happens with this because FCC commissioner Tom Wheeler has said that he is going to take his time because he knows that no matter what his dose he will get sued.

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2014-11-14/net-neutrality-ford-ups-visa-and-bofa-lobby-fcc-in-secret    :Big companies meet with FCC

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/11/tom-wheeler-fcc-net-neutrality-lawsuits-113096.html       : Tom Wheeler says he is going to get sued no matter what

Wow, so there are large corporations that actually aren't Douche Canoes.

Too bad they can't pay as much as AT&T, TWC, Version, and Comcast.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

There are others that are pushing for it, Google and Amazon among them.  That is our best bet for net neutrality, that there are enough other companies with ridiculous amounts of political influence to combat the cable companies.

i7-5820k  |  MSI X99S SLI-Plus  |  4x4GB HyperX 2400 DDR4  |  Sapphire Radeon R9 295X2  |  Samsung 840 EVO 1TB x2  |  Corsair AX1200i  |  Corsair H100i  |  NZXT H440 Razer

There are others that are pushing for it, Google and Amazon among them. That is our best bet for net neutrality, that there are enough other companies with ridiculous amounts of political influence to combat the cable companies.

I just had a thought, If we could get the oil companies in on this maybe this would done by new years.

There is literally like 5 people in the USA who dont want net nuetrality so how is this even being considered -_- ffs!

And one of them is clinically brain dead.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

There is literally like 5 people in the USA who dont want net nuetrality so how is this even being considered -_- ffs!

Those 5 people have big wallets

Satan's buttcrack 4790K - MSI mpower ultramaxextreme AC - 16gb G.skillz Trident 2400 - ZLoLtac GTX 980  - Corsair H110 Overkill - Oculus Rift DK2 - Asus vg248qe7the144hzone

Asking for integrity in government seems like asking too much these days. I wish the president would out right make it illegal for lobbyists to be key influencers and instead let the public decide on issues that directly involve them.

Asking for integrity in government seems like asking too much these days. I wish the president would out right make it illegal for lobbyists to be key influencers and instead let the public decide on issues that directly involve them.

FYI the president can't do that. Or at least he shouldn't be able to do that

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

That would be more along the lines of a dictator, though.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

FYI the president can't do that. Or at least he shouldn't be able to do that

That would be more along the lines of a dictator, though.

I wouldn't actually want the president to have this insane amount of power, but the idea is still valid. A government that shamelessly takes lobbyists money to influence laws that affects the population isn't a legitimate government to be proud of.

Sad but true and no one talks about it ......

I wonder why Google hasn't just brought the whole FFC already

maby the dinosaurs I mean the cable companies just pay a lot 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

Sad but true and no one talks about it ......

I wonder why Google hasn't just brought the whole FFC already

maby the dinosaurs I mean the cable companies just pay a lot 

As much of a presence as they have on the internet, I'm surprised we don't see a hell of a lot more "Fight for net neutrality" stuff.

And one of them is clinically brain dead.

Vegetables shouldn't count anyway

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

*Verizon

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

*Verizon

Thank you. Didn't see that lol.

Thank you. Didn't see that lol.

#grammarnazi

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

#grammarnazi

Lol it's fine. I consider myself a spelling nazi (mom's an english major)

Lol it's fine. I consider myself a spelling nazi (mom's an english major)

spelling nazi redundant. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Grammar%20Nazi