why nobody complained about this?

continuous_hungry

It isn't that bad to be honest, if your standards are that high, you should/may want to be playing PC games that are similar (Borderlands and the like) for enhancements in Texture Quality/enabled features that obviously you do want...

Plus.. even if thats not the issue, the games use different engines to produce those graphics and features used, so their never gunna be on equal ground.

Plus again...it's all about what the developer wants to do to show his envisioned game the way he sees fit.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

It isn't that bad to be honest, if your standards are that high, you should/may want to be playing PC games that are similar (Borderlands and the like) for enhancements in Texture Quality/enabled features that obviously you do want...

Plus.. even if thats not the issue, the games use different engines to produce those graphics and features used, so their never gunna be on equal ground.

Plus again...it's all about what the developer wants to do to show his envisioned game the way he sees fit.

gonna go with the fact that destiny look much better than borderlands, even on PC.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Although I didn't play it, from what I've seen the worlds look quite good, Bungie's art direction once again did a great job.

144Hz goodness

I just played that game at my friend's house last week on Xbox 1. To be honest, It wasn't bad at all.