Need some help with MSI MPower z97 MAX/AC

Hey!

Not long ago I decided to finaly buy some decent setup. I worked with few skilled computer guys and we menaged to put it together. My setup basically is - I7 4790k, MOBO as in the title, GTX 680 (from previous PC), 16gb Ram 1600Mhz.

Now the problem is with motherboard, It's awsome but when i turn off my PC it doesn't completely shut down. Fans are still spinning, all the lights on MOBO are up. I have to unplug it from power every time lets say i go to sleep. 

Anyone know how to deal with this issue?? If someone could guide me i would be thankful! :)

You make have a loose cable somewhere in your setup. Please make sure all of your cables are fully in place. 

If this doesn't fix it, try going into your BIOS and resetting to default. If that doesn't work either, check for an update in bios?

Another common fix is unplugging the power cord from your PSU and holding the power button to drain remaining power left behind and should fix it for the rest of the times you shut down. 

If this problem persists, you could have bent pins on your cpu? 

I'm not sure. Let me know if any of these work!  :D

Hey! I've been messing around BIOS and nothing found. I'll check the cables :)

Could be a short somewhere in the computer. Maybe on one of the motherboard standoffs. Something somewhere is probably shorting out causing it to not shut down fully. Could also be loose cables or could be you need a bios update.