Which is Better IPhone 6 Plus or Galaxy Note 4

kjrojo420

Am Planning to Buy One Of Them But I Cant Decide So Can You Help Me Guys

Thanks

Would take the iPhone out of those 2, though if I had my time again I'd seriously look at the Nokia Lumia 930 or Sony's Zperia and others.

I would look at Nexus 6 or Sony Xperia Z3. Both have a better OS. (TouchWiz is on the Note 4, iOS is your own choice) 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

IPhone is better, but I'd get a nexus 6

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Personally, I would take any form of Android over iOS any day, just because it adapts well to larger screens and has less limitations. I held the Nexus 6 yesterday and while its a large device, its not that big when you compare it to other phablets. I would go for the Nexus 6 if you like a solid feel and a "no BS" experience, but if you want multiwindow and the S-Pen then the Note 4. The only way I could recommend the i6+ is if you just want a large iPhone, which let's face it, isn't that great of an experience and nothing special.

the note 4 is a great device! It is the fastest samsung touchwiz ever and I can only recommend buying it and if  it turns out you don't like it you can wait for cyanogenmod or AOSP to become available. Samsung devices are really easy to flash and install other OSs on

Iphone 6 plus, always avoid samsung phones.

CPU: i5-3570K GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor OC MOBO: Asus P8Z77-M RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 16GB. PSU: Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 7 rev 2 

SSD: 1x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB, 1x Crucial M4 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB

Am Planning to Buy One Of Them But I Cant Decide So Can You Help Me Guys

Thanks

Nexus 6.

"Rawr XD"

If you want the best experience and treated well, the iPhone is the way to go because it's faster, has prompt updates, you can try out iOS betas when they come out, apple's customer service is top notch. But the downside of the iPhone right now is that it's slightly less functional(no s pen if that's your thing), and it doesn't scale well to the largest screen(ironic because macs are known to scale really well compared to windows).

I Just Want Watching Videos, Youtube And A good Camera video

As much as I love stock Android, no way I could recommend Nexus 6 in the state it's in right now.  S4-class AMOLED display, crippling ecryption, and some middling battery life are the main problems with it.  Get a 6 plus.  It's frankly a great year to iSwitch, the new iPhones are actually pretty impressive this year IMO.  

Man am I becoming an Apple fanboy? :P

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

Possibly because everyone here hates touchwiz

I think it's almost safe to assume that pretty much everyone hating on it has not spent a good enough amount of time on it to accurately judge it.

It's just people parroting what others say. 

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide