12000$ build Watercooled

Thegameridiot

You don't have $12000.

We understand that PC noobs are always interested in "the most expensive PC build possible" but please don't make topics for fake builds that will never happen and waste other people's time.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Get the best of the best, Watercool what doesn't even need to be water cooled , buy a pc from origin pc http://www.originpc.com/

and we know your trolling.

Its when dragons have so much sex that the cpu cant handle it

If you were building this you would have put some more detail into what you wanted. But just because I'm bored I made it 20k because I think you can afford it if your spending 12k. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/Ww2HJx . If you are really spending this much money on a pc that is sad. Think of all the people in other countries who struggle to survive on $10 or less a day. The most an average consumer like me or you should spend on a pc is 3k t o 4k at the absolute most and even that is overkill.

Its when dragons have so much sex that the cpu cant handle it